Hey all, 

Myself and Will just got home from Paige’s.   What a night here’s what happened.

So we arrived and there was about a half dozen people at that point just standing around in the kitchen.   Some people Will haven’t seen or spoke to since high school so he went around and introduced me.   As soon as Paige seen me she came running over and gave me a hug,  apparently Will has told her a lot about me.  The whole night me and her were stuck together like glue it came time for me to break the seal so I said hey Paige can I use your bathroom she’s like perfect timing I have to go as well follow me.  We went upstairs and straight into the bathroom I said here you go first I’m going to touch up my makeup anyways.  She pulled down her pants and sat on the toilet immediately she started to pee.   It was a heavy stream at first then it slowed right down,  she pulled off tp wiped her pussy then got up.   Besides Katie she’s the only other person I’ve actually watched peeing, my turn I pulled down my jeans and sat down.  The toilet seat was still a little warm I also started to pee immediately.  My stream wasn’t as heavy as hers but it was pretty close,  myself and her chatted a bit while I was peeing(girl stuff).  I finished,  wiped myself and went back to the party. 

As the night progressed and both of us got more drunk we didn’t even bother to wipe anymore quick pee then back to the party.   At one point she said her boyfriend was going to have fun later and then I slipped up and said so is your brother.   She’s like whoa I didn’t think you guys were that serious yet I said yeah that changed today.   I didn’t tell her exactly what happened I just told her that I really liked him and one thing lead to another.   She’s like well your the best girl he’s ever had I like you and I hope you stick around.

Edited by Hayley Bauer
  • Like 3