Survey for anyone who has seen a girl trembling in class from her desperate need to go.

I've seen girls obviously needing to pee desperately but its a real issue to watch!!! No matter what, viewing this makes me want/need to pee real bad!! Then it becomes a battle to see who wets first!!!!  All the times I've seen this I have been able to control my squirts so I am not noticeably wet!!! I've been lucky.....but who knows when I will 'fail' to stay unnoticed!!!!

2legruba1.jpg

Edited by Fun2wet
spelling
On 2/4/2024 at 6:56 PM, Rosary1961 said:

Due to my experience seeing girls pee their panties in class, I have been fascinated by the trembling phase of a girl's desperation, so I have created a poll to explore that aspect of a girl's desperation. 

The link is here  https://s.surveyplanet.com/9l69agxp

I have seen exactly this several times. Filled in the survey and sent you a PM! 

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Rosary1961 said:

So far only 6 responses to my survey has been logged. I will publish the results when I get 20 responses. Am also going to write pee stories based on the results and the accounts that people posted.

So please do take the survey. The link is here  https://s.surveyplanet.com/9l69agxp

image.png.96d65ebf81feaf26729bed0edfd0bc24.png

Thank you! As I already wrote (also by PM) I have also experienced such situations and very much look forward to both your stories as well as to an exchange of experiences!!