Experience Project Stories and Confessions fromMabel4

THE FOLLOWING STORIES, COMMENTS AND/OR CONFESSIONS WERE WRITTEN BY:

- Mabel4

DID THE AUTHOR AGREE IN LETTING MY POST HIS/HER STORIES HERE ?

- Unknown; I contacted the author about 2 weeks ago, but did not get any reply at all.

- DISCLAIMER -

(This is a the same Disclaimer for all threads; if you already read it once you might want to skip it.)

WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT:

As posted in this thread (http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/experience-project-stories-and-confessions.3004/) before, I planed to upload a number of stories and confessions from www.experienceproject.com.

The reason is, that the staff from http://www.experienceproject.com started to delete mostly anything with a sexual tone, including some of the stories and confessions I have saved.

THE AUTHORS:

I have tried to contact all the authors in order to get their permission, but was not able to find the accounts of all of them.

All the authors stated to be woman, and wrote the stories as if they happened exactly as the described it.

Since I have no way of telling if the stories or confessions really happened this way - or if the authors really are female - I will treat them as if they are fictional.

Hence I posted them here, rather then in the "Real Pee Sightings & True Stories"-Forum.

THE STORIES / CONFESSIONS:

I will post all stories / confessions without any changes - with two exception:

1. If necessary I added some line breaks or paragraphs for better readability.

2. If underage-content was present, I either removed or rewrote the related paragraph - or simply won't post the entire story.

I will try to post anything in a chronological order.

Since I am mostly interested in naughty peeing, I only kept related stories and confessions. So you will find almost nothing of interest here, if you care for Golden Showers, drinking or wetting.

- END OF DISCLAIMER -

Beautiful Sunday

By: Mabel4

Written on April 8th, 2012

It was such a beautiful day today.

With it being a holiday, my friends couldn't come over today so I spent a pleasant day alone. This gave me some nice pee opportunities. I almost always have my first pee outside.

Today was an especially heavy piss which I did out in the backyard. After I'd had my morning coffee and a large glass of water, I stepped outside and proceeded to pee on my back deck. I love the feel of the air on my pussy and love to see the large puddle I leave on the deck. I decided to curl up with a book and got comfortable on my popason chair. I drank another very large glass of water and I pissed quite a few times in my chair. The cushion is the kind that the pee just runs through and gathers at the bottom of the chair.

I love to feel it leave my body and run down to the cushion.

It is now 8:00 at night and I think my next pee will be on my deck again, or maybe on the side of the house - I haven't decided yet. I also like to piss on the stairs and watch it run down to the cement below.

• Like 1

Peeing In Hotel Room

Written on April 15th, 2012

I don't usually pee on other people's property but years ago I used to travel a lot with my job.

I would stay in hotels for anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks.

Anyway, I would use the toilet while in the hotel room because I didn't want to leave a bad impression for the hotel to pass on to my boss.

But one night, I was one the phone and couldn't seem to get the other person to hang up. I had to pee so bad I was crossing my legs! Eventually, I couldn't hold it anymore and just gave up and peed on the carpet. I felt heavenly to do it and as I had to pee pretty bad, it was a really big puddle.

The room had a large window that opened so I opened it and left it that way overnight.

The next morning the puddle wasn't very noticable, just slightly damp. That changed things for me. After that, I started peeing different places in the room that weren't very noticable.

Peeing Down Stairs

Written on April 15th, 2012

I have peed down stairs before.

I love to pee anywhere really, but I love watching the pee puddle then run.

When I pee down the stairs, not only do I get to enjoy that wet warm feeling, I get to watch the pee gather on the first step then gradually run down the remaining stairs.

I used to live in an apartment building on the 8th floor. There were many nights I would work late. I would often plan to pee on the stairs when I got home so I would drink water and hold my pee.

At that time there were no cameras in the stairwells. I would get home late enough that I usually didn't have to worry about someone catching me. I would go up about 1 or 2 flights, lift my skirt and proceed to pee a gallon down the stairs. By the time I peed I would have a bulging bladder and I would pee a large amount, complete with the hiss and sound of the pee hitting the concrete.

I loved it!

• Like 1