Nice and hot.
Thanks for sharing and hopefuly we are going to read more of you.

I did sth similar today.
Sat in my office and peed a few drops, just for fun.
Then I went down and made some pasta for lunch.
As my wife is on a diet right now, she didn't join me, so I was alone in the kitchen.
While watching the water boil I let go another drops and enjoyed the wet feeling of my underwear.
As it felt nice I let go a bit more and some drops ran down my legs just to get caught by my pants.
Pasta was ready so I sat down to eat, felt the damp underwear pressing against my dick and couldn't resist letting out a spurt of pee.
During lunch I pushed out some drops a few times until I finished my pasta.
Underwear was quite soaked but the lycra tracksuit I wore didn't show any sign of wetness.
While making the dishes I decided to try out at what point my underwear wasn't able to contain my pee anymore.
So I peed in gushes and checked after every gush if the pants still hold the pee.
Did it quite often and was surprised how much pee a normal underwear can contain.
Finally after a bigger load, it started to drip down my legs and wet the tracksuit.
Still in the kitchen I decided to check out the tracksuit as well to see when my pee drips onto the floor.
Fired some jets and my legs felt like a stone in a creek... surronded by moving water 😉
Then I saw the first drops on the floor of our kitchen.
I stopped immediately and went out, but the movement of my legs let out a lot of my pee from the soaked pants and I left a trace of peedrops behind me.
Now that I knew I had to clean the floor anyway I let go a lot of pee just to enjoy the wet feeling of a massive piss between my legs.
The puddle grew and I enjoyed it a lot.
After a few seconds the stream died and I rubbed the wet clothes on my body.
Then I went to clean everything.
Yes, it was fun.

• Hot 3

Mmmmmm I love it!  I often wear nylon 'wind pants' over my undies and spandex. If I choose the right color it hides my 'accidents' or displays them as desired!!  These obviously are to 'display' for those interested to see!!!😁

2legrubaa7.jpg

• Like 3

I often piss in the kitchen sink when I am too busy with kitchen activities to run to the bathroom even though it is not that far away. I piss in the sink even when it is full of dirty dishes, giving them a rinse before putting them in the dishwasher where they will be cleaned and sanitized. After as the saying goes- "pipes are pipes!"

• Like 1
  • Hot 2