Pee livestreams?

I have seen three live stream pisses in my time on the internet. One was on Watchersweb.com back when it didn't cost you an arm and a leg to be in the clubhouse.

And twice I have seen it on those live cam sites. I use Kodi on my TV and have the Cumination plugin. There are lots of sites that you can visit and filter by pee/piss but I like the live cam ones. I saw a group of women on a couch with one of them on the floor licking the pussy of the girl in the middle. The girl getting her pussy ate said something in a language I didn't understand and the woman licking her snatch backed up a bit. The woman on the couch started pissing and the women around her cheered. The woman on the floor did her best to catch as much as possible.

The last one I saw was another group session of women. One woman was laying on the bed with her head hanging over the edge. I was about to move on when another woman stepped over her. I assumed that the one on the bed was going to lick the other's pussy but instead the woman on top released a torrent into her mouth. She just kept her mouth open the entire time the woman was peeing and then swallowed what was in her mouth when the woman was doing peeing. It was incredibly hot and I was quite a ways into an edging session. Needless to say I blew my load at that point.

All that to say, I have seen it but not often and haven't been able to find a way to search for it.

I just reread your question and realized it was more directed at toilets vs pissing but I will leave my comment anyway...

• Like 1