I initially started writing a different memory as my second entry, and then my progress got erased and I took it as my sign to tell a different one. The one that got lost will be told eventually, but I decided that now is not the time. I guess my computer decided that for me, but whatever, same difference. After securing her blessing to bring the story to the public, this tale actually involves me and another lovely member of our very own site! And while I have been known to work fast, no, we did not meet on this site lol, the main part of this story predates my joining by around a year, and our connection is even longer than that. Now I would assume it goes without saying, but just to cover my bases, please don't go looking for the user, that is not the point of telling this story. If she chooses to reveal herself then that's awesome, but otherwise you'll have to fill in some of the blanks on your own.

"Amy" is the fictional name that I'll be applying to her for the sake of anonymity, just because there is some backstory required for this. So, Amy and I grew up going to school together, and while we had some mutual friends, we never had shared classes and were never really in shared circles, so we hardly knew each other except for "that one person who is friends with all of my friends". Now, I can't speak to my performance on her own radar, but she has always been so incredibly attractive to me, and as I mentioned in my previous entry, I don't really find people attractive overwhelmingly often, and she is veeeeeery attractive. In our shared interest of privacy I will skip my usual flowery description, suffice to say that her style is so rare and beautiful and constantly thrilling, the kind of person you imagine more often than you meet in real life. And funny enough, the first time we ever truly interacted with each other was in a sexual context.

It was late into high school when my girlfriend abruptly dumped me, which totally wrecked me because it was my first serious relationship and came as a complete shock to me. In this state of mind, I decided to finally make some kind of attempt on Amy's attention. Shy at first, I contacted her anonymously, and then after establishing interest with some... external factors, I revealed myself and everything was chill. I feel I shouldn't have to tell you all, but just in case, you should definitely not contact people in this way, I was very young and dumb and it is honestly insane that it worked at all, I would not recommend it, always be up front, because if the truth doesn't satisfy them then what are you even doing? Okay, detour aside, we entered a discussion of kinks and got into an "oh yeah? I bet you can't top this!" battle until we both arrived at the interest that all of us here share.

We had our mutual interest established, but we never ended up actually physically doing anything, and then life happened. What was just a sexting fantasy faded as high school ended and both of us branched off in life and found ourselves in different relationships. Through chance, we ended up reconnecting really majorly as great friends in young adulthood after finding many similarities in our more matured selves, beginning to occasionally hang out to smoke and listen to music or whatever. The kink was always the elephant in the room, never really addressed, but always there. One time we were watching TV at my place and she got up to use the bathroom and when she got back she made a passing reference like "Haha, remember that one time..." to which I was like "Haha, yeahh...", still not really addressing it. On one particularly hot occasion, we were out driving and she had to go and couldn't hold it so she pulled over and used the car as a shield while pissing in the grass on the side of the road. I can't say that I wasn't aroused, but she was in a relationship at the time and there was no discussion of anything kink related beforehand, so I just remained in the car with my eyes lasered forward at the empty road ahead, ears trying to focus on the radio.

But I wouldn't be including this in my legendary memory thread if it was just that, that was just the tense build up and backstory that was mounting and mounting until it boiled over. Last year, we had both gotten out of relationships and happened to bump into each other on a dating app, and it wasn't very far into matching when it was finally brought up. Actually, solely for the sake of this story, I dug up the conversation to transcribe that snippet for you:

Amy: "Are you still into piss? Could be a risky question but tbh it's my main thing"

Me: "Haha I am, the risk is why I didn't say it, I have learned not to be too open about that one... but yeah that's been one of my top things for a very long time"

And little could we know that that chain of messages would lead to all sorts of naughty, wet insanity. Now, some experiences are best saved for later, or for private remembrance only, but for the purposes of this entry, I'd love to tell you about the time that a play session left us so horny that we had to do it again with upped ante only a couple nights later. It was the Spring, and we had just established our kinky connection when we decided to have a dedicated play session to test the waters. Meeting up at my place, we passed a bong back and forth while listening to music, the backdrop for us both crushing two tall drinks each. We continued to chill there until the urge to relieve ourselves grew overwhelming, our sign to depart off for our late night fun.

Firing up a joint to pass back and forth on our walk, we made our way down a secluded walking trail over to a nearby pond, which was buzzing with frogs and turtles as we approached a bench to use as our base of operations. Pulling her shorts and panties down, Amy got seated on the bench, not taking long before she started spraying a steady stream with the most satisfying little hiss, some spraying the bench seat but most going down to form a noticeably dark puddle on the soft dirt below. It was so fucking hot watching her totally empty herself on that bench, craning my neck over to get a full view of her pussy, running my hand under the stream and across her pussy lips and her thighs, bringing it back to my lips to get a taste.

All of the sensuality of this whole exchange got me so aroused that, before I knew it, my cock was already throbbing, much too hard to possibly piss from. With Amy's piss soaked hands wrapped around to help me overcome that obstacle, I found my hands tending to her own arousal brought on by all the pissing, finally cumming before long at the sensation of her hands working me, wet from her own doing. After that, I was finally biologically clear for takeoff, standing up to release my own bladder. I let loose a fairly big stream on top of the muddy mess that hers formed, feeling her grip once again to help guide it as I did.

Shining her flashlight below, she jokingly said "puddle check" as we admired our collective naughtiness, destined to only be enjoyed by us before drying up before anyone else would find it. Yet, that moment finds immortality in my username here now, mainly just cause I thought it was a funny expression though haha. We relished in our horniness and naughtiness on the walk back home, though I couldn't help but feel like my own contributions to the puddle check were not proportional to how much I drank and how full I was feeling, until suddenly I was struck by a second wave. We froze in place on the trail, her flashlight again flipping on, this time to watch me finish what I started as a seemingly nonstop stream of crystal clear piss sprayed out for quite some time before letting up.

It was only a few days later while walking my dog when I received a message from Amy totally out of the blue saying that she wanted to meet up again, and that she wanted to drink my piss directly from my cock, followed shortly by a video of her draining herself into a plastic cup before drinking from that in preparation of what she wanted. I would hope it goes without saying that we met up that same night, ready to go even further than our previous encounter. Repeating our drinking and smoking beforehand, we found ourselves this time venturing to a bench in an even more secluded patch of woods, the perfect place for the naughty fun we had in mind. We again found ourselves a little immediately horny off the bat, finishing each other off with our mouths this time before getting into the pissing.

While down on the ground from eating her, I found myself drinking from her, loving all of the wetness on my face. After she finished leaving an impressive foundational puddle with the rest of what I didn't drink, it was time to do the drinking that she had in mind when she first hit me up. Standing and holding my cock forward to get a straight flow, I let loose and she ducked down to get it in her mouth, bringing her lips forward to hold my tip in while giving her a mouthful. After she got her taste, she pulled back and gave her taste test results (mine beat hers! woohoo! team puddle #1, i thought hers was better though because hers is hotter), before telling me that she wanted me to empty the rest of my bladder onto her pussy.

Instantly ready to fulfill her wishes, I readjusted my position, with her sitting back up on the bench with her legs high in the air to have her pussy spread and ready for me. Aiming my cock dead-on, I showered her relentlessly while she rubbed her clit with the warm wetness, working herself up to full horniness once again. Amy and I left that bench and the concrete below it absolutely soaked, drenched with our collective piss on that night. It was so fucking hot, I think back to it all the time with so much lust, to mutually drink and mutually share such a dirty, kinky connection. I may have the ability to open my partners' minds to the idea of playing with the kink, but nothing beats someone who gets off on it just as hard as you do, and that's what makes Amy my most cherished kink partner. In each other, and on here, we find so much freedom to explore this part of ourselves, and to me at least, that's as fulfilling as it is hot! I hope you all enjoyed this, I enjoy the memory of it quite often.

Edited by Puddlecheckfr
first published before i was finished, then edited it out, then re-edited it now that it's done lol, enjoy!
  • Hot 4