Past Girlfriends Pee Stories Pt. 4

This ex girlfriend knew she messed up when she lost me so would share the best piss stories with me after the fact. It was after we were over when she shared these stories. She told a story about being away on vacation, Florida or California, she and some others were hanging out by the pool, she was in her two piece bathing suit.  She had gotten the urge to piss, she excused herself from the group and began walking away.  She was not going all the way inside the building to pee so when she was out of sight she saw a gazebo.  She walks behind the gazebo, moves her bikini bottom to the side which exposed her fat, shaved, vagina lips (I know how it looks well so trying to give the visual), and begins spraying her warm urine into the green grass in a standing position like a dude.  She empties her bladder, covers herself and proceeds back to the group. 

Another story she shared with me, she had taken a trip to California and was hiking with some old friends.  On the hiking trail, one of the girls mentions having to stop and pee.  My ex said she had to pee too.  The two girls walk into the greenery and start reliving themselves in the brush.  One of the guys who was with them who was waiting on the trail spots a rattlesnake.  He calls out about the snake and chases it into the greenery while the girls are pissing still.  

My ex who was squatting pissing, stands up and starts pissing like a dude, trying to hurry up and finish.  She had pulled one leg out of her shorts to pissing comfortably.  She’s standing, spraying piss, then runs back onto the trail with one leg still out her shorts and panties and she’s asking why would he chase a rattlesnake into the brushing knowing they were in there pissing? 

Another time after a night out, she returned home early morning and had to piss before she got into the house so she pulled her tights down and relieved herself inside of the recycling bin outside her door.  Being relieved she could focus on getting her key out to unlock her door. 

She was out with some friends one night in Florida, her truck was in a parking garage and I can’t remember if she had just got there or was leaving, but she had to pee.  She had a dress on and while standing next to her truck, she hikes up her dress, moves her thong to one side, and begins to urinate on the pavement, splashing piss all on her feet.  She really had to go because people are passing by her parking stall while she’s standing there relieving herself. 

Another parking garage story, she was out with friends, they had drinks and had returned to the parking garage where her truck was.  She had been drinking so they were hanging out in her truck in the parking garage and since she had been drinking, she had to pee, urgently and was not walking all the way back inside the establishment to pee.  She wouldn’t have made it.  She got out of her truck, walked around to the passenger side, a male friend was standing look out, she pulled her jeans down and urinated between her truck and car next to her.  She empties her bladder, pulls up thong and jeans up, zips and fastens her jeans and gets back in her truck. Fifteen minutes pass and she needs to piss again, urgently.  She gets out and stands next to her truck again on the opposite side of where she pissed last, this time she leaned against the wall she said, and relieved herself on the pavement.  Now there are piss pools and trails of piss running on both sides of her vehicle. 

Another story she shared she had pulled over on the highway to piss.  She stood by the right front fender of her large truck (Chevy Tahoe), removed her shorts and thong, and stood and pissed onto the pavement.  She emptied, put her shorts back on, and continued driving.  She shared another time, riding in her truck. She was in the backseat whole someone else drove.  She removed her shorts in her backseat and urinates in a cup she had in the vehicle.  She fills the up, puts the lid on and puts it back in the cupholder ahead of her.  She said the guys up front were trying to go in her cup of warm piss. I said would too! I’d be sucking on that straw. 

img_0552.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1