Past Girlfriends Pee Stories Pt. 3

In parts 1 & 2 I shared pee stories that were told to me by former girlfriends that had occurred prior to use getting together. Then I remembered pee stories that were told to me while we were together that I was not present for, and pee stories told to me after we ended but were still in contact. 

This story occurred while we were together, she went to college in a different state from where we lived. College life, out with her girlfriends, had some drinks. It was 4 or 5 of them in the car. They stopped at a gas station to use the ladies room. The attendant did not allow use of the facilities, the common out of order, or the bathroom is off limits during early morning hours, whatever it was, they had to find alternate means. 

They found an alley nearby, they stopped the car at the end of the alley, one girl did not piss and stayed in the car. The other 3-4, 3 I believe it was proceeded into the alley to relieve themselves. I remember her telling me that they did not piss together, they spread out. My girlfriend unfastened her fitted jeans (I was not present but I know her jeans well, and how they fit), peeled them down with her thong (She mostly always wore thong underwear) over her big hips, leaned forward, and began spraying her long, hard stream of urine backwards towards the wall. 

She would piss hard for 60 seconds exactly.  She told me she was trying to hurry because she was worried someone would walk by or come down the alley.  She finished relieving herself, wiped, threw the napkin in a trash can that she was urinating near, and quickly fixed her clothes. She mentioned to me that another friend who had a dress on pissed a long time, like she was still pissing after my gf stopped and my gf pissed a lot. Then they trio proceed back to the car. I imagined three, fresh urine pools left behind. I know for a fact that two pissed a lot. The 3rd was unknown, and I figured there were two napkins left behind on the ground. My gf put hers in the trash can. 

The same girlfriend shared another story which I didn’t ask a lot of details about, probably because she pissed in dirt. I remember her telling me she had to piss outside.  It was night time, she pissed behind a funeral parlor, in the dirt. I used my imagination, I’m pretty sure she left mud, her long, hard stream hitting the dirt. She shared another story which I also didn’t get a lot of details, she pissed behind a car. I believe that was on a residential street so the cars were parallel parked. After a night out she pissed in her apartment complex parking lot late night. I remember her saying when she gets home (In the complex) the urgency gets worst. She had a dress on and just urinated next to her car and another car.  Another time she pissed her jeans trying to make it inside. She pissed on her bathroom floor just being tipsy and horny she said. 

I’m going to end here and start fresh so I don’t accidentally lose my work. Been there done that, it’s not fun having to start over. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2