Flowing Piss Loud and Clear

If many of you have followed my previous posts you will know I am blessed to have a hot fiancé, her sister and their mom peeing for me. I also have many of their friends come over to my nest as I am located in an eclectic part of town with fun activities and nightlife. The house is open to all, especially females.

The fiancé 's sister had her law student friend come over to the house for cocktails before she started her next term in law school. She is 5.7.125, 22 yo, wavy long brunette, wearing pink ls silky blouse, "C" cup filled up a black lacy skimpy bra, short black pleated skirt. I only heard her pee once before but it was magnificent.

She was holding only 35 minutes at the time of her first pee before she used the toilet but don't know when she went last before arriving. She only had one 20 Oz beer at the time. She strutted to the toilet in a relaxed fashion and immediately started a hard choppy flow upon entering (thinking she was not even wearing panties as the pee came out so quickly). It sounded like she was pouring a bucket of water from 5 feet in the air as the pee sounded so loud and clear. I was 12 feet from the door and had no problems in hearing her. The flow lasted 35 seconds and slowed down sharply to a few squirts of off and on pee for another 10 seconds. After finishing, a quick wipe, no sound of panties bring pulled up, washing of hands and out the door.

She repeated very similar pees 45 minutes, 55 minutes and 50 minutes later for a total of four hot pees. I was near the bathroom door for all of these without lurking as I sat on the couch closest to the toilet. Each time my heart was racing and my erection was very pronounced after each very audible loudly pouring pee. This girl definitely did not have any inhibitions and did not care who heard her, just like the sister that she has befriended.

Music to my ears.

Horney Old Owl

• Love 1
  • Hot 1