Girls peeing around me.

So today at work I decided to use a gender neutral washroom for the first time.  I walked in and went in one of the stalls nobody was in there at the moment.  I did my business and just as I was about to leave,  I heard the HR rep come in.  I panicked and sat back down on the toilet.  I heard her go into the stall,  pull her pants down and within minutes a powerful stream came out of her.  She finished,  wiped and left.   I waited a couple minutes just to make sure she wasn’t by the door then I left.  

Just before I left for the day I went back for another pee and a different girl came in she only let off a little trickle and I don’t even think she wiped.

• Love 2

Working somewhere with a gender neutral bathroom presents great opportunities for people like us, because we get to be in the bathroom while women we know and talk to throughout the day are peeing. The only downside I could see is that they're colleagues, and we need to be professional around them all other times. It can contribute to getting some wires crossed in our brains.

• Agree 1