Experience Project Stories and Confessions from mmartin86

THE FOLLOWING STORIES, COMMENTS AND/OR CONFESSIONS WERE WRITTEN BY:

- mmartin86

DID THE AUTHOR AGREE IN LETTING MY POST HIS/HER STORIES HERE ?

- Unknown; I contacted the author about 2 weeks ago, but did not get any reply at all.

- DISCLAIMER -

(This is a the same Disclaimer for all threads; if you already read it once you might want to skip it.)

WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT:

As posted in this thread (http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/experience-project-stories-and-confessions.3004/) before, I planed to upload a number of stories and confessions from www.experienceproject.com.

The reason is, that the staff from http://www.experienceproject.com started to delete mostly anything with a sexual tone, including some of the stories and confessions I have saved.

THE AUTHORS:

I have tried to contact all the authors in order to get their permission, but was not able to find the accounts of all of them.

All the authors stated to be woman, and wrote the stories as if they happened exactly as the described it.

Since I have no way of telling if the stories or confessions really happened this way - or if the authors really are female - I will treat them as if they are fictional.

Hence I posted them here, rather then in the "Real Pee Sightings & True Stories"-Forum.

THE STORIES / CONFESSIONS:

I will post all stories / confessions without any changes - with two exception:

1. If necessary I added some line breaks or paragraphs for better readability.

2. If underage-content was present, I either removed or rewrote the related paragraph - or simply won't post the entire story.

I will try to post anything in a chronological order.

Since I am mostly interested in naughty peeing, I only kept related stories and confessions. So you will find almost nothing of interest here, if you care for Golden Showers, drinking or wetting.

- END OF DISCLAIMER -

In My Friend's Bedroom

Posted December 20th, 2010 at 12:33PM

By: mmartin86

I was at my friend's house when I had to pee.

I went upstairs to find a place to go that's when I went to a door and went insideto the bedroom.

I took off my pants and i knew i had to piss bad. So, I got on the bed and started pissing.

I was pissing hard and there was a large stain and it was dripping on to the carpet. I started playing with my pussy until i got as wet as when i was peeing.

I finished off and left the room.

I do this every time I come to her house now instead of using the bathrooms.

What I Peed On

Posted December 20th, 2010 at 1:24PM

When I was younger I slept over at my friend's house. While i was there I peed on her brother's wallet.

I took out his wallet from his dresser brought it across the hall and put it on the carpet.

I took off my clothes and pissed on the wallet. I got it all over the money and pictures and the outside of it to.

Another time I was there I got a lot of her sister's clothes and put them in a different room with hard wood.

I took my clothes off and started peeing on the clothes i had on the floor. The clothes started soaking up all my piss.

Their was so much of it that the clothes started getting soggy from my pee. I finished myself off then put the clothes in the back of her closet.

Peeing In Car

Posted April 30th, 2011 at 10:00AM

I have this girl i don't like at school. I was walking by and i noticed her expensive sports car parked.

I got in when i saw the door was unlocked. I sat in the seat and felt the need to pee.

I moved my panties aside and peed on her seat and floor. I also looked in her car and found her iphone which i also peed on.

Pee On Things

Posted April 30th, 2011 at 11:30AM

I was at my friends house and she wasn't in the room. Her parents are rich so they bought her an expensive bed.

I had the feeling of needing to pee. Instead of asking where the bathroom is i decided to pee on the bed. I knew she wouldn't be back for a while so i decided to just pee on the sheets. The best thing is her bed didn't have any protection on the bed.

Abandoned Houses

Posted May 2nd, 2011 at 6:26PM

In my town there are abandoned mansions that I go to piss in when I walk by.

I peed on the carpet in all the rooms. Some still have furnature in them so I pee in the dresser and the bed as well as the closets and stairs.

Peeing In Pool.

Posted June 1st, 2011 at 9:14PM

I have these friends that have this private pool they let me come and swim in while they are away on business.

I also watch after their house and yard.

What they don't know is that i always invite over some of my cousins - male and female. We end up having to pee really bad while in the pool that we just end up peeing through our swimsuits into the water. Some of the guys ever stand up in the pool and aim for the sidewalk and the side of the house to pee.

They don't know anything about our pee advantures at their house. There are even more inside the house they don't know of. That's what makes it half the fun, making a mess of their house and them not knowing.

- Additional comment posted by mmartin86 on Jun 1st, 2011 at 9:34PM

When people get on my bad side I get back at them by peeing on their expensive things.

Neighbor's Car

Posted January 28th, 2012 at 1:14PM

My next door neighbor is really mean so when i saw her carport open i opened he new car's door and peed on the back seat. I soaked the cloth so that there was a big puddle and it covered the whole seat then i shut her door and went home.