Experience Project Stories and Confessions from jaqueline888

THE FOLLOWING STORIES, COMMENTS AND/OR CONFESSIONS WERE WRITTEN BY:

- jaqueline888

DID THE AUTHOR AGREE IN LETTING MY POST HIS/HER STORIES HERE ?

- Unknown; I contacted the author about 2 weeks ago, but did not get any reply at all.

- DISCLAIMER -

(This is a the same Disclaimer for all threads; if you already read it once you might want to skip it.)

WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT:

As posted in this thread (http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/experience-project-stories-and-confessions.3004/) before, I planed to upload a number of stories and confessions from www.experienceproject.com.

The reason is, that the staff from http://www.experienceproject.com started to delete mostly anything with a sexual tone, including some of the stories and confessions I have saved.

THE AUTHORS:

I have tried to contact all the authors in order to get their permission, but was not able to find the accounts of all of them.

All the authors stated to be woman, and wrote the stories as if they happened exactly as the described it.

Since I have no way of telling if the stories or confessions really happened this way - or if the authors really are female - I will treat them as if they are fictional.

Hence I posted them here, rather then in the "Real Pee Sightings & True Stories"-Forum.

THE STORIES / CONFESSIONS:

I will post all stories / confessions without any changes - with two exception:

1. If necessary I added some line breaks or paragraphs for better readability.

2. If underage-content was present, I either removed or rewrote the related paragraph - or simply won't post the entire story.

I will try to post anything in a chronological order.

Since I am mostly interested in naughty peeing, I only kept related stories and confessions. So you will find almost nothing of interest here, if you care for Golden Showers, drinking or wetting.

- END OF DISCLAIMER -

First Peeing Experience Turning Into Obsession

Posted November 3rd, 2011

By: jaqueline888

I like to read about peeing experiences and peeing stories but I always tought I'm too shy to do such a thing. Well, it turned out that I'm not.

We went to a public pool with my husband and had a great time. The warm water made me wanna go pee, but I knew what I wanted to do so I held it.

There were separated changing rooms for mem and wimen, and there was closing time, so the changing area was empty. I knew that it's my time... I went into one of the changing rooms, sat on the plastic bench and peed a little. It felt really good and arousing... Than I let a few more drops out and soon it started to trickle down the floor. It felt amazing. I spread my legs and started to rub myself, but I didn't want to end the fun just yet... So I stood up against the wall, spread my pussy and let a strong stream go. My pee hit the wall and it felt sooo good that I just had to touch myself. After I masturbated, I got dressed and went home.

Although my husband knows about my peeing festish, I didn't tell him anything because I know how he'd react if he knew that I did it on a public place. But since than I always repeat this 'ritual' whenever we go to a public pool or spa or anywhere I get a chance.

I often use the toilet stood up like a boy in public restrooms and once I peed on a chair in a changing room of a clothing store. That was pretty risky... I thught I just let go a few drops, but I was holding my pee for so long that I couldn't stop... so I just let go all of it and when I stood up I felt that I needed to pee some more and just couldn't stop, so I went into the corner of the changing room (it was a pretty big changing room with two chairs and a big mirror) and peed.

Than I stood in front of the mirror, sread my pussy lips and peed some more. I don't know how could I pee so much, I guess I must have been drinking a lot that day... Anyway, I left a big mess and I covered it with some pants and T-shirts that I brought with myself to try them on.

I didn't even think about clothes anymore, I just wanted to get out of there before someone finds out what I did. I felt pretty bad aout it, I probably ruined that chair and I know that if I were the one who walks in that changing room and finds the chair like that, I wouldh'v freaked out... so from now on I only pee in places I can clean up or where I don't damage stuff...

So, that's my story. It was pretty hard to share it, I never told about this to anyone (not even my husband). I just hope I'm not some freak... :( (PS: English is my second language, so sorry about any mistakes...)

Pleasure And Embarresment At The Same Time...

By: jaqueline888

Written on September 8th, 2012

We were in Italy a couple of weeks ago and our host gave us a very small room with no air conditioning, just an olda fan... and there was like 100 degrees outside... On top of that, the shower was too small and uncomfortable, there was no internet and I saw a bug running across the room one time........ It sounds really bad, but it wasnt _that_ bad... We knew that this is not a 5 star hotel, but we expected a little more... Anyways.. the host was really kind and helpful, and this is why I feel bad... But first things first...

I already wrote about my peeing fetish in another group, that I don't like to make a mess, or have someone clean after me. I think it's just mean and childish and wrong. If I'd find out that someone peed on my stuff I'd freak out... That's why I don't really do this, although it wouls be the biggest turn-on for me... but I guess I'm just not that kind of person, who throws caution to the wind for a little fun.

Anyways, after I saw the bug in the room (I really hate bugs, they freak me out totally...), I decided that I'll have my revenge! I piled up the duvet that was on the bed, sat on it and started peeing a little. It was really just a few drops, and it was like water, no color or bad smell since I was drinking a lot of water because of the heat. It felt soooo good, I almost came right away. I guess I don't need to tell you what happened after that... ;)

But after a while I realised what I've done and I felt very bad. Even if the place wasn't such a good and tidy room, the host was very kind and I felt embaressed. I unfolded the duvet and let it dry.

But I accidentally lifted the bed cover too, and I saw that there were small and bigger yellow-ish spots on the bed... So someone alredy enjoyed her-/himself there.... Suddenly I didn't feel that bad. :) Ok, tha fact that someone already did it doesn't mean that I can do it too...

I learned two things on that trip: never ever book a hotel like this... :) and I'm not tha kind of person who can enjoy her fetish without causes.

I have to find a solution for this problem, because it obviousely makes me feel good, it gives me pleasure, but I feel really bad after doing such a thing.