Pissing on food

tcgs

Hi 

I love food that's been pissed on, and thankfully my wife does not mind doing it. The more absorbent the better, so cakes and pastries are the best. Sometimes she says to me that it's a waste of a good cake/food item) to which I inform her that I'm still going to eat it all. The fact she does not really care and pisses on it knowing that I'm going to eat it really drives me wild. 

I almost always love the taste and I enjoy eating it. 

The interesting thing that I was wondering is that sometimes, for example with porridge, after I have finished eating it and reached a climax, the taste in my mouth completely changes to one of disgusting and I was wondering if anyone else has experience with this, and have any idea why this might be? 

• Love 1

I totally understand

One of my favourites was to have one too many beers and after a while put my hard cock in the pint glass and squirt in a fair measure of piss.

Then whilst drinking and wanking off I would release my cum, I had to pour it away after, couldn't drink it.

Same with cum, love tasting my cum, once I orgasm, can't do it.