Experience Project: Stories and Confessions from pissygurl

THE FOLLOWING STORIES, COMMENTS AND/OR CONFESSIONS WERE WRITTEN BY:

- pissygurl

DID THE AUTHOR AGREE IN LETTING MY POST HIS/HER STORIES HERE ?

- Unknown; I contacted the author about 2 weeks ago, but did not get any reply at all.

- DISCLAIMER -

(This is a the same Disclaimer for all threads; if you already read it once you might want to skip it.)

WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT:

As posted in this thread (http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/experience-project-stories-and-confessions.3004/) before, I planed to upload a number of stories and confessions from www.experienceproject.com.

The reason is, that the staff from http://www.experienceproject.com started to delete mostly anything with a sexual tone, including some of the stories and confessions I have saved.

THE AUTHORS:

I have tried to contact all the authors in order to get their permission, but was not able to find the accounts of all of them.

All the authors stated to be woman, and wrote the stories as if they happened exactly as the described it.

Since I have no way of telling if the stories or confessions really happened this way - or if the authors really are female - I will treat them as if they are fictional.

Hence I posted them here, rather then in the "Real Pee Sightings & True Stories"-Forum.

THE STORIES / CONFESSIONS:

I will post all stories / confessions without any changes - with two exception:

1. If necessary I added some line breaks or paragraphs for better readability.

2. If underage-content was present, I either removed or rewrote the related paragraph - or simply won't post the entire story.

I will try to post anything in a chronological order.

Since I am mostly interested in naughty peeing, I only kept related stories and confessions. So you will find almost nothing of interest here, if you care for Golden Showers, drinking or wetting.

- END OF DISCLAIMER -

I like Peeing On My Friends Couch

Posted April 20th, 2011 at 10:20PM

By: pissygurl

it all started one day when i was at my friends house waiting for her to come downstairs since we was goin out when i suddenly had to pee really bad but ididnt feel like walking upstairs so i held it as long as i could

but when the feelin became to overwhelming and i couldnt take it no more i decide i was goin to pee on the couch

so i climb on the couch squated down pulled my panties aside(i had on a skirt) and let my hot stream of pee go all over the couch soaking the cushion

it felt so good comin out and i love the sound of the pee hittin the cushion

i just simply flipped the cushion over so the stain wouldnt show but i loved doin it

so now everytime i come to my friend house i make sure to pee on her couch she doesnt suspect a thing.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Im Bout To Pee On The Carpet

Posted April 21st, 2011 at 10:46PM

im home alone and horny and i really gotta pee so im about to take a nice pee on the carpet ive been holding it for a long time im ready have a long pee

i will just lift my leg up spread my pussy lips and let my stream of hot pee shoot out ofmy pussy and all over the carpet and wall

i cant wait!!!

• Like 2

Pissing From My Computer Chair Is Fun

Posted April 24th, 2011 at 12:15PM

well i decided to piss from my computer chair onto my couch since it so easy

i just open my legs(no panties on) put each leg on one side of the chair and let that piss shoot out in one long stream right onto the couch

it felt so good coming out i throw my head back as i feel the piss sprayin out across the room and hitting the couch

when i was done i then stood up shook the last lil bit of pee drops off then sat back down and here i am back on the computer

now i wonder where im gonna pee at next???

• Like 1

I Took A Piss In The Dressing Room

Posted April 24th, 2011 at 12:53PM

one day i was out shopping for a nice dress to wear to a family function

i picked out a few outfits and went to the dressing room to try them on

i had been out for a long time and never stop to the bathroom so when i got into the dressing room the urge hit me

i didnt feel like puttin my clothes back on just to go to restroom in the mall but i couldnt hold it until i finish tryin on clothes and pay for them so i just took my panties off squatted and pissed right there on the carpet and the best part is a mirror was right there

so i watched myself while pissing and since the carpet was light in color it didnt even leave a stain!!!

i tried on my clothes got dressed and walk out like nothing happened

now everytime i shop in that store i take a piss on the carpet in the dressing room

• Like 2
  • Love 1