Experience Project: Stories and Confessions from bangcasanova

THE FOLLOWING STORIES, COMMENTS AND/OR CONFESSIONS WERE WRITTEN BY:

- bangcasanova

DID THE AUTHOR AGREE IN LETTING MY POST HIS/HER STORIES HERE ?

- Unknown; I contacted the author about 2 weeks ago, but did not get any reply at all.

- DISCLAIMER -

(This is a the same Disclaimer for all threads; if you already read it once you might want to skip it.)

WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT:

As posted in this thread (http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/experience-project-stories-and-confessions.3004/) before, I planed to upload a number of stories and confessions from www.experienceproject.com.

The reason is, that the staff from http://www.experienceproject.com started to delete mostly anything with a sexual tone, including some of the stories and confessions I have saved.

THE AUTHORS:

I have tried to contact all the authors in order to get their permission, but was not able to find the accounts of all of them.

All the authors stated to be woman, and wrote the stories as if they happened exactly as the described it.

Since I have no way of telling if the stories or confessions really happened this way - or if the authors really are female - I will treat them as if they are fictional.

Hence I posted them here, rather then in the "Real Pee Sightings & True Stories"-Forum.

THE STORIES / CONFESSIONS:

I will post all stories / confessions without any changes - with two exception:

1. If necessary I added some line breaks or paragraphs for better readability.

2. If underage-content was present, I either removed or rewrote the related paragraph - or simply won't post the entire story.

I will try to post anything in a chronological order.

Since I am mostly interested in naughty peeing, I only kept related stories and confessions. So you will find almost nothing of interest here, if you care for Golden Showers, drinking or wetting.

- END OF DISCLAIMER -

Splash

Written on December 7th, 2010

By: bangcasanova

i love to pee naked when i want to have some fun. pissing into the air is most fun, being naked is a blast when it falls all around you, its so much easier and more free to piss naked.

i love to go outside for a walk naked and just piss when ever i feel the need.

• Like 1

Floors.

Posted December 7th, 2010

one of my favorite places to piss is on the floor in a public place. i enjoy standing on a counter or chair and drenching the whole room in hot piss. such a naughty wonderful feeling.

one night at a restaurant after many glasses of water i was really needing a piss and i knew just where. i went to their restroom and luckly it was empty. i climbed to the sink and stood up.

i was wearing a skirt so i lifted it and pulled the crotch of my panties aside. within seconds my slit was shooting a strong stream of clear piss across the room.

i peed for almost a minute before climbing down and finishing my piss in the towel holder.

when i go to the cinema i love to bring several large drinks in my bag. i usually find a not so crowded theater and sit in the back. when the lights go dim i take off my pants and panties. when ever i feel the need for a piss i move to the edge of my seat and spread my legs wide, placing my fingers around my slit to direct my stream and let go. i love to hear my piss hit the floor.

my favorite thing to do is arch my stream high in the air and see if i can hit the seat in front of me.

hours of piss fun.

Naughty

Posted December 7th, 2010

why use the toilet when you can bathe the floor with hot piss?

its fun to sit on the toilet and piss on the floor instead.

standing on the counter is even more fun.

theres something naughty about watching your piss splash the floor and the sound it makes.

• Like 1

Rest Stop

Posted December 25th, 2010

while on a long car trip i realized i needed to have a piss quite badly and decided to stop at a deserted rest stop.

i walked into the restroom and chose a stall. sitting on the toilet about to relieve myself i decided to be a bit naughty.

i scooted to the edge of the toilet and used my fingers to spread my lips.

not able to hold it any bit longer i forcefully released a gush of piss at the stall door. as the hot urine sprayed the door it splattered everywhere, covering the walls with piss.

i was having such fun but decided to stop myself. i stood up avoiding the spent piss cooling on the floor.

turning to face the wall i spread my lips with my fingers and began to piss on the back of the toilet and the wall, shooting my stream higher and higher.

i rocked my hips back and forth sending the clear stream of piss shooting everywhere.

finally my stream began to diminish and trickle onto the floor. the stall was such a mess and i was quite satisfied.

• Like 1