Lindsay and Maeby (Part 1)

This is my re-writing of a story originally written by Leaky_One, A Family Affair, in my version in the form of a confession by Lindsay. I include this because there are sequels written exclusively by me which wouldn't work without this first post. But the mother and daughter characters are originally Leaky's, and I have kind of continued with them. Hopefully, that is sufficient to give her due credit....

I'm Lindsay, a working mother approaching 40. I have an 18 year old daughter called Maeby, who has developed an apparent inability to get aong with her father. The situation at home has been growing pretty tense because of this, and I have grown quite concerned about it. I had decided to have a chat with her, and was turning various thoughts about how to discuss the issue with her around in my mind as I approached her bedroom. Somewhat distracted, I neglected to knock on her door as usual and just walked straight in. And pretty much immediately wished I hadn't!

Because Maeby was there, totally naked, clothes strewn upon the floor, sitting upon the end of her bed with her legs open. And she was in the middle of having a pee right there all over her bedroom carpet! Well, I was shocked and angry to say the least - that carpet cost us good money! She stopped peeing at once and closed her legs, of course, as I stood in front of her, hands on hips, ranting and raving. I seem to recall sarcastically suggesting that she piss in my bedroom or in the living room, that maybe we should all be taking our clothes off and doing it. Maeby was indignant at being walked in on but far more chastened and embarassed to have been caught. She didn't know what to say and for a while could barely get a word in.

When I finally gave her the chance to explain why the hell she was doing what I had caught her doing, she said something about overhearing some other girls she knew talking about doing stuff like that and finding it fun. She said that she wanted to try it for herself. I was about to go off on one again, but then her words triggered some recollections. Fact is, I had done this sort of thing a few times myself when I was her age, but had long since forgotten how much fun it could be, wrapped up as I was with all the serious shit in life.

Anyway, in response to such recollections I softened my attitude, backed away from Maeby somewhat, and closed her bedroom door before sitting down beside her on the end of her bed. I smiled at her and gave her permission to finish her pee all over the floor if she wished. After all, I now recalled doing the same kind of shit at her age and I had turned out ok. Might as well let her get it out of her system. And in the midst of my earlier ranting she had managed to promise to clean it all up afterwards.

She was clearly uncertain regarding my sudden change of heart, and was certainly expecting me to leave the room even if I did let her finish peeing on the floor. So I got up and started heading towards the door, realising that I myself needed a pee, and getting aroused at the long forgotten memory of doing it on my own bedroom carpet when I was young. Maeby thanked me, promised again that she would clean it all up afterwards, and kind of admitted in a slightly embarassed tone that doing this was fun. At this I laughed, admitted to her that I knew how much fun it could be, and said that I went through a similar phase at her age. She was stunned, and clearly had difficulty believing this.

And so, needing to pee, and turned on by the idea, I grinned at her and said I would prove it to her by joining her in peeing all over her bedroom carpet! She looked on incredulously as I stripped naked in her room, then sat down beside her on the bed. Then I opened my legs and started pissing right there all over the carpet, totally turned on by it. Fact is, I had forgotten how much fun this could be.

Maeby was soon peeing again too, both of us sitting side by side in silence as we peed on the bedroom carpet, creating one massive puddle. The only sounds filling the room was the hissing of our peeing, and the soft splashing of it down upon the carpet. It was actually an incredible thrill. Afterwards, we both agreed how much fun that was. But she HAD agreed to clean her carpet up afterwards, so I pretty much left all that to her...lol.

• Like 1