Guys, If You Stand To Pee, Do You Aim For The Water? Do You Care If Others Can Hear You Peeing? Here Is My Story

Hi!  I live in an old apartment that I really like.  The way it was built, my bathroom and my neighbor's bathroom are back-to-back.  The walls are really thin, and sound goes right through the wall.  Throughout the years, my neighbors have all been males.  I could hear them pee, and they could hear me.  The design of my toilet leaves me no option but to aim for the water if I stand, or I can sit.  Historically, I sit during the middle of the night and when I first wake up, but stand almost all of the other times during the day.

When T moved out 8 years ago, a young 30s couple moved in next door.  They got ready for work in the morning together, and I could hear them talking as if they were right in my bathroom.  I sat to pee because I was self-conscious of  my female neighbor hearing the noise of my pee stream.  During the day M - F, they weren't home and I always peed standing.  I would always hear their TV or their audio system play during the evening, so I felt okay standing most of the time as they were probably in the living room or kitchen.  I noticed that I never heard the guy pee; he must sit to pee.  There were a few times in the evening that I was peeing and someone next door entered their bathroom and shut the door.  I chuckled to myself that now they have heard me pee! 😁 When they shut off the audio to go to sleep, I wondered if they would hear me pee from their bedroom?  Not wanting to be tacky, I continued to sit. when it was quiet next door late night and in the morning.

My 2 new neighbors were really nice, and after a few months, I started to feel more relaxed about them hearing me in the bathroom.  I began to pee standing after they went to bed.  They never said anything about it (like, what would they really say?).  Finally, one morning I went into my bathroom for the first piss of the day.  The toilet seat was up from the night before.   I did not hear a sound from my neighbors, so I took position in front of the toilet, aimed, and fired.  It felt so good to blast the water and feel the relief from releasing my desperate bladder.  Seconds later, I hear M talking to her bf.  No doubt that they heard the entire performance right down to the last few shots at the end.  In a strange way, I felt a sense of accomplishment.  I liked that they were right there less than 2 feet away from me while we shared the intimacy of me peeing.

As fate would have it, M and R moved out and a married couple in their 60s moved in.  Now I'm back to the same routine of getting them used to hearing me pee., but with a new obstacle from getting older.  When I sit on the toilet, my balls will touch the water if I don't hold them up.  That is fucking annoying!  It's 5:00 A.M. now, and I have to pee.  Both of my neighbors got up to pee an hour ago.  I'm going to go pee now and see what happens . . .    . . . It was great!  I really enjoy standing to pee! 

So how about you guys?  Do you ever feel self-conscious about someone hearing you pee?  Or, do you like knowing that they can hear you when you pee?  Share your stories!

• Love 2