Nail salon fun!

Includes, desperation,  females peeing, and relief.

One fine sunny day we went to the salon, we decided to make a day of it. So we got our hair done 1st then made our way to the salon next door where we were to get our nails done and a quick facial. 

We had to wait awhile as they were helping other people and Sarah thought we should get a coffee  at Tims while we waited, so we did.   

We sat there drinking our coffees and waiting our turn. The facials were done and over very  fast and then it was on to the nails. We had chosen some bright colors for our hands and feet. 

Hands were quickly done  but as we were drying them,  Sarah was starting to squirm around and  was holding herself. I on the other hand was sitting comfortably enjoying the calmness and the music. 

So the workers  set up the feet stations for us, turned the water on and i just relaxed waiting for service and choosing a scent for the treatment. I never keep my feet still so it is a challenge to work on me though so  i  often take longer. 

Sarah was really having to go by now and so while the nail people had their backs turned and washing out the other soaker tubs. She stood up pulled her pants and underwear down  then  sat down on the rim of the tub she was standing at and let go opening her legs to go quicker, her pee went  splashing into the  empty foot soak, thundering out of her pussy for a good minute, then streaming on a couple minutes more  hissing as it went,  then it  turned to drips and stopped. Her  then grabbing the small towel used to dry feet,   and after  wiping  her pussy with it, threw it off.  She then  quickly pulled her pants and  underwear up, stood up, got out and ran the soaker tub next to it as the workers turned ready and  waiting to help us,  She stayed  there and sat  on the seat to get her feet done. Feeling quite  relieved after her naughty pee. 

Meanwhile i having finished getting  my nails done,  was now  waiting for them to finish drying and really  feeling the desperation. Nails being dry, quickly got up and ran   into the  bathroom slamming the door shut behind me and took my pants and underwear  off  before stepping over to the toilet, sitting down, singing, but not a moment too soon as   a  gushing pee started  spurting out of my pussy, stopping and starting messily going, which went on about a minute after which turned to a steady stream and then just dripping  and  after it stopped,  i wiped with the toilet paper beside me and stood up did rituals,  then putting my pants and underwear back on, i sanitized  my hands and left the bathroom.

As Sarah  was just finishing getting her feet dry.  We  then paid, left and went home looking like a million dollars. Happy, content and promising never to ever  drink coffee again, 

• Hot 4