I want to start this topic so I can post and write about my naughty pees I’ve had recently, I hope everyone enjoys 🙂 

Yesterday we had Pizza Hut for dinner. Like always I excuse myself to the bathroom. I pulled my cock out and aimed it at the wall. I let pressure build up and blasted pee up the wall. Then I pissed on the mirror too. I put my cock away and sat back down to eat

The night before we stopped at 7/11 around 10:30pm. I went to the men’s room to relieve myself. Somebody had shit in the urinal! This time I had to pee a LOT. I got my cock out and started in one corner, then walked around the bathroom pissing on every wall. When I got to the door, I stopped and pissed in it, leaving a giant puddle right in front of the door, it started to leak into the hall too

A week ago we were on a road trip about an hour from my home town. There was a gas station we stopped at to get gas before heading home. The toilet dispenser was old and not working, so they put the big TP roll on the floor. I decided to soak the big roll of TP in my piss. I put the roll on the lid of the trash bin and got my cock ready. I started pissing all over the roll and it wouldn’t stop coming. The entire roll was saturated in dark yellow piss! I put the TP back on the floor next to the toilet and left 

• Hot 1