Sand in gf wet knicker

It was one of those  chances that myself and Kate were walking along one of the beaches where we live. It was a grey day but still plenty of people were about which was not a bother until Kate saying she needed to pee. I suggested that she should head into the dunes as it was well hidden from public view. Kate headed off while I waited for her as there was a lot of teens about and did not want us to be caught out as we wanted peace. Anyway Kate told me that there were a few other girl's in the dunes beside her and that I would have enjoyed the view. Whilst Kate and others were peeing, the was a couple of barks and a few shrieks, a fair few girls came running, I wondered what had happened, it did not take a genius as a couple of lads were chasing a dog that had upset the girls. Kate came a few seconds late looking awkward, I asked her what was wrong. She told me that the dog had surprised them and Kate had fallen on her bum as she tried to pull up her knickers and jeans but was still peeing, she felt wet but also she had gotten sand in her knickers. I couldn't help but laugh, don't worry you can wash it out when we get home unless you want to take your knickers off. Kate reply was wait until we get home then you can have them. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3