Ius primae noctis – part 1

female peeing, male peeing, desperation, non-consentual sexual activity

Tomorrow will be my wedding day. I will marry the son of the miller. He is supposed to be a good deal, as I am from a poor family. His parents only agreed because I look very healthy.
Me, my brothers, sisters, parents, and grandma had breakfast together, the usual oat groats. My brothers were joking and teasing as usual, but I remained silent. I was full of uncertainty what was going to happen today, and all kinds of thoughts were running through my head. There were rumors about it. Most said that nothing happened there, the king is old, he did not exercise his right, but some women seemed to have lost their ease.
After breakfast, my mother and I walked to the castle. We did not talk the whole way. After 3 hours, we reached the castle. My mother hugged me and said she would wait. I was granted in.
There were four of us. We were led to a room in the basement by a maid. In that room, there was a tub of water, and some scented towels. We had to undress and wash ourselves with perfumed soap. With the cold water, I felt the need to pee, but did not know where. There was no toilet. I think one of the other women, a petite redhead with a round breast, peed while in the tub. I could see from the look of her face and the way she held her breath while doing it. Another woman, blond like me, but with huge breasts and a massive bottom, asked the maid where she could pee. The maid came up with a wooden bucket which she put in one corner of the room. The blonde squatted above the bucket, parted her knees widely and released a huge stream. We all looked away but could hear the sound for a long time. The maid however watched closely, probably to make sure she did not have to clean afterwards. As the blonde finished, the 4th woman, a brunette with small round breasts and a round face was going to the corner. She faced the corner and lifted the bucket up to above her knees. With the exception of the maid, we looked away again until she was done. The redhead said she did not need to pee. So did I, although I had to go, but I did not want to do it in front of the maid and decided to hold it. The women who had peed were asked to rinse their pussies with tub water again. There were perfumed towels for each one of us. Naked as we all were, the maid guided us to the next room, and asked us to wait, while she left. This room was bigger, but also without windows. It was lit by a huge number of torches. I had never seen a room lit that bright just from torches. In the middle of the room, there was some kind of massive wooden table, with some funny shapes on one side. You could sit in a chair in one of those U-shapes, surrounded by the table on three sides, and you could eat from several plates simultaneously. But on the table, there were no plates, just some white linen sheets and some iron chains and rings, and there were no chairs.
We were waiting a few minutes, and no one spoke. Then a man came in! No man has ever seen me naked, except my brothers, but that was long ago, when we were still younger. We all covered up as good as we could and rushed to a remote corner of the room. The man wore a funny dress, very colorful, unlike any dress I had ever seen, but it could not be the king himself. The king was much older, and this man was in his middle age. He told us to calm down, and without taking notice of us he started to do some things on the table. He had a key with him, which he used on the iron rings. When he was finished, he approached us. We were still covering up, one hand on our crotch, the other hand and arm on our breasts. As he approached, we all urged into the corner, and I could feel the naked flesh of the other women on my skin. I nearly peed myself but managed to hold. He then called me and motioned me to step forward. He called me the “blonde with the angel face”. Reluctantly, I walked towards the table. I had to go to the first U-shape, turn around, lift my bottom to the table and sit on it. He then took one of my feet and fixed it with an iron ring on one side of the U shape, and the other foot on the other side. I had to lay back, and was now fully exposed to everyone in the room, so I tried to keep my knees together as much as possible. The man fixed may hands above my head with iron rings to the table. The iron was cold, and I thought again how badly I had to pee. I kept my knees together tightly, but my feet were apart. My bottom was just at the edge of the U shape. The man did not seem to take any notice of me. Routinely he fastened the rings, and never even looked at my exposed body. When he had finished, he covered me up to my neck with a linen sheet. The situation was not uncomfortable any more to me, except I was afraid of what might come next, and that I would have to pee.
The man with the funny clothes then tied the readhead in the same way to the table, where the next U shape was, then the other blonde, and finally the brunette. I could not see it, as I was looking at the ceiling above me, but the man never seemed to notice our nakedness. There was space for more of us, but there were just us four. When we were all tied and covered, he left. I was wondering what would happen next. Nothing happened, except the pressure in my bladder was building up. My situation was not uncomfortable, and under other circumstances, I could even have slept in that position. Except I felt an extremely growing urge to pee, nothing happened. Then, after what must have been hours, finally I heard the door open, and someone came in. I hope it would be the maid, and that I could ask her about the bucket, but the steps were too heavy and slow. This must be the king!

-----

As every Friday, I went into the room where I was supposed to exercise my rights on the soon-to-be-wed. For several years now, I had no fun in doing so. When I was younger it was a lot of fun to me. I sometimes took possession of all that were there, guiding my best part into each slit there was, alternating back and forth between each of the young women that were tied to the table, sometimes six or more, and I oftentimes came more than once. But in the last years, I could hardly get an erection. Sometimes, with the most beautiful women, I was feeling younger again, but I never managed to get it in anymore, no matter how hard I slapped it against the most beautiful slits. I had had a hard day with lots of work to do, and was several hours late for this ceremony. But today, I was told, there was another extraordinarily beautiful woman, which they tied for me in first place. I approached her from the side of the table and looked at her face. She indeed was a beauty. Long golden hair, a small nose, blueish eyes, with which she stared at the ceiling. She was tense, as usual, they all are, trying to avoid looking at me. I am nothing to look at any more, anyway. I used my index finger to caress her lips, applying some pressure until I felt her teeth. Then I slowly pulled down the upper part of the linen, revealing her breasts. She had smallish to medium sized breasts, with just tiny nipples. Her breasts were perfectly round, nearly like two half spheres, with the nipples exactly in the middle. I started massaging one of the breasts. She tightened up and hold her breath. After massaging both of her breasts for a while, I removed the rest of the sheet. She moaned a little, and looked like she was starting to cry. She had perfect slender hips, and a sparse blonde bush. She looked as beautiful as I ever saw a woman. I really wanted to succeed this time. I considered if I should get some steps to climb the table, and put my thing on her lips, waiting for it to grow, but the procedure was difficult, and the result was not guaranteed. When I fantasized about it, it did not have the result I wished for. I walked around to the U shape.  She held her knees tightly together. I stood in front of her, pulled down my trousers, and took out my still limp dick. I wanted so much to get it hard again, feel my own manhood. I approached her and took her knees in my hands, trying to move them apart. She resisted, her eyes still looking at the ceiling in horror. I continued to apply pressure to forcing her knees apart, and she gave in. I was looking at the most beautiful slit ever, just the outer lips visible, slightly parted in the middle, but no inner lips poking out. Her pubic mound was clearly visible through the sparse blond hair she had down there. I reached out and caressed her mound, and then her slit. She shut her knees as much as she could with me between them, and then I felt my hand getting wet, but not from her arousal. SHE PEED ON MY HAND!!!

----

He parted my knees, and I felt my bladder would burst from pressure. When he touched me down there, I could not hold it any longer. I was bursting! At first, a spurt escaped, and then a stream. Some seconds and I managed to stop it, but it was too late. I was devastated. I had peed the king. The king got very angry. I said I was sorry. He called for a servant. A hunchbacked servant arrived. The servant cleaned the king´s hand with a rag, and then he used the rag on my slit. The king complained to the servant that I peed on his hand, and demanded the servant did the same on me. The servant came around the table to where my hand was and took out his thing. I could see his thing, and it was a thing like I never seen before. The tiny things that I had seen on my brothers were hanging down between their legs. This one was different: It was bigger, and it was pointing UPWARDS directly at the ceiling. The hunchback concentrated for starting peeing on my hand, but the king ordered him back. The king said, not on her hand, stand between her legs. The hunchback servant came across the table, where he forced my knees apart, and stood before me. I nearly peed again. He concentrated again. I raised my head to see what he was doing. I saw his thing upright in the air, but he did not touch me, nor did he touch himself with his hands. Some drops escaped the tip of his thing and felt on my slit. He then produced an increasing stream that landed in a huge arch first on my mound, my belly, and then on my breasts. He made sure to hit both my breasts, gyrating his hips, and the stream flowed from my breast to the sides, to my belly, to my neck and down to the table, where it wet my hair. I held my head as high as possible, trying to avoid splatters hitting my face from the huge arch he was producing. It seemed to last forever, and I was completely soaked, when finally, his stream died down, and the last drops fell on my slit again. I myself still needed to pee as badly as before. The king was still furious, but he pulled up his trousers and closed his belt. I thought it was over, but then the king told the servant: She still needs to be punished. I order you to deflorate her and shoot your load into her. I froze in horror, but managed to speak for the second time. I protested: What the king´s right is, is not the right of his servant. I could not hold it because I had to hold it so long, and I still have to pee, I said.

To be continued.

• Hot 1