Lexi & Nate Pee Vandalism #1

2 hours ago, gregor1 said:

Interesting story, I really like this sister's uncontrollable perversion and the blackmail on the brother.I hope you will write more, for example about vandalism in public places 🙂

Sounds like fun, what kinda places are ypu thinking about?

• Like 1

Wow! This story is just fantastic! So much destruction, I love it! How do you like the idea of the next part, for Lexi to come to the big luxurious clean and tidy house of Nate's girlfriend? And she began to ruthlessly destroy her house and destroy her things, and also turn her house into her own toilet! Nate's girlfriend is very clean and very careful about her expensive things! This will make it even more fun for Lexi to smash it all (including her parents' cars)! And the girl herself, along with Nate, will make excuses for the pogrom, because Lexi has dirt on her! How's the idea?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Lollol000 said:

Sounds like fun, what kinda places are ypu thinking about?

I mean - for example - Lexi go to a shopping mall with her brother to a clothing store to help her choose clothes, she invites him to the fitting room and pees on selected clothes, a mirror and a carpet, or they go to a festival and pees on her brother at an unexpected moment

• Hot 1
On 10/14/2023 at 11:34 PM, Logart said:

Wow! This story is just fantastic! So much destruction, I love it! How do you like the idea of the next part, for Lexi to come to the big luxurious clean and tidy house of Nate's girlfriend? And she began to ruthlessly destroy her house and destroy her things, and also turn her house into her own toilet! Nate's girlfriend is very clean and very careful about her expensive things! This will make it even more fun for Lexi to smash it all (including her parents' cars)! And the girl herself, along with Nate, will make excuses for the pogrom, because Lexi has dirt on her! How's the idea?

Thats sounds really hot, ill try to get it into one of the next parts

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2023 at 9:14 AM, Lollol000 said:

That sounds really hot, ill try to get it into one of the next parts

That would be great.  I love this stuff.  Please keep going with the story.  The more, the better.

• Agree 1