Question about SexJapanTV vids

onit7891

Hey there! I am currently checking out some vids from the publisher SexJapanTV. You probably know them as PissJapanTV (awesome content!). I have a question about some of their non-pissing related vids.

They have several vids where some (alleged) amateur women are just flashing their pussies. Some indoors, some outdoors. They typically wear skirts or something and are in most cases never fully nude. The vids are also not pissing related. Here are some screenshots of the vids I have mind. Maybe some people here know them.

sjt25300_8-def-1.jpeg

sjt25300_11-def-1.jpeg

2p8suwwjfjvmfxmeclp1.jpg

Some of the vids can also be found for free on the web and they typically have a duration of 10-15 minutes. Does anyone knows whether those are the full vids which you can also find on the paid site sexjapantv.com? Or are those vids on the free web just previews and the original ones which you can buy from sexjapantv have an even longer duration?

I am grateful for any help and infos! Thanks!

Edited by onit7891
3 hours ago, Criwe said:

Einige der Videos dort sind tatsächlich nur 15 min lang. Viele davon findet man auch auf anderen Seiten kostenlos 

Einfach mal den Video Titel googeln 

Oder den Screenshot in der Google Bilder Suche 

@Criwe   Please can you ensure everything you post is in English - it is the only language for this site.   Many thanks.