Do you leave a piss tip?

I know our European friends are no fans of tipping culture but I am sure I can't be the only one to leave a piss depending on the experience.  I was just at a place that charged a "kitchen fee"  for takeout (on top of a tip!) and I could net help but feel that I had paid for the privilege of using their toilet.. with the lid closed.  To be fair I used the wall, toilet, trashcan and floor.  Nice mom and pop kinda places don't get anything from me but shitty door guys and bitchy bartenders always deserve a tip.

Some of my most generous tips

For the bartender who passed me over for frat bro's who cut the line: I generously pissed all over the floor and wall. I made sure the urinal stayed clean. Honestly one of my best pissing experiences by the end of the night everybody was walking in my piss.

$25/hr parking? you know I was pissing up and down those stairs.

I do have to say I gave the cops the best tip ever on my way out.  The kindly provided a nice single bathroom so I took full advantage of the middle of the floor as the natural place to go.

Who else leaves generous tips for quality service? 

• Like 1