It's been a while

Hello everyone!  I haven't posted here in a while and I hope some still come back to write their stories.

I know there are many who likes to watch women pee, as do I. Is there still some into drinking pee or getting peed on that still come and share their experiences and stories?
For a long time, I have been into outdoor peeing experiences especially camping. I use to have a gf back then which she shared many golden showers on me, which I admit I do miss it.
Things didn't work out so we went our separate ways however we remained friend and saw each other from time to time. 

Do some of you that use to be with someone which you shared peeing moments but are no longer together?

Since about a year, I have met a new female friend at the gym and we are together since. It took me a good 3 months to open about my fetish, I waited one night while we were drinking wine so that it might be easier to talk to about things that turns us on. She share that she was in nipple play and opened up about just having someone there sucking on her nipples could make her cum. When she asked if I had anything I like or would like to try. I told her how I was always turned on about golden showers. I was amazed how she never did a face or said something that would lead to as a turn off. She was quite receptive and asked 3 questions which I was surprised. I remember her first question was if I ever got a golden shower and what was the first experience like, which I shared. Then she asked me if what was the most amazing moment getting peed on, which I also shared that with her. When it came to her 3rd question she ask me if I would like would like to get peed on, in that moment. What a turn on for her to say that to me. It is now such a regular thing to do because she will randomly show up from doing something and tell me that she needs to pee. Just during the summer, happened many times. She was once working in her plants on the balcony in her apartment, I was working on a project on my laptop and she came in with her gloves on, dirty from the earth and asked me to lay down on the floor, then took a piss in my mouth, pulled up her short and went back outside working.. what a turn on. Another moment we had which I was so blown away, we had went on a small trip which we went to visit a mountain with waterfall. We had the option of walking it up or taking a gondola/chairlift which has space for about 10 people. We decided to use the chairlift which would take less time to go up. It did take us a good 10 minutes at least. We waited but since there was no one else, they sent us right away. Once we were climbing, she tells me that she needs to pee now and asked me to lay down, she squatted over my face and emptied herself on me. It was more than I expected so I wasn't able to swallow everything. My hair and face was drenched. I was fortunate that there was a bathroom as we got out so that I can at least rinse my hair and face.

What are your stories?

• Love 1