Halloween Pranks

October is upon us, it is starting to feel like Fall, and Halloween will soon be here!

Little over two hours ago, I went to a big box store to price mums to put out on the front porch. The weather is cooler than average for this early in October and it is quite blustery so I found that there were few people in the outdoors area  looking for garden and lawn supplies and mums. Having seen any number of videos of individuals especially women peeing in public at greenhouses and stores like where I was, I decided that today presented a wonderful opportunity to take a piss in the far, back area of the store. I walked pass the mums, other plantings, etc. down an end aisle that covered at the end by roofing. I came to the end of the aisle where there were stacked large, plastic trash barrels. I went another aisle over and checked and saw a clerk talking to another customer about 75 yards away so I figured that there was little chance that I would be caught pissing ( of course the chance although slim that one would is part of the appeal of naughty or rude behavior like pissing in public).

I walked the few steps back to where the barrels were and unzipped the fly on my khakis and fished my dick out of my underwear and through the opening. I had no problem starting my piss stream as I had been experiencing the growing need to void my bladder when I walked in to the store and the cool air only added to my urgency. I began pissing on the trash barrels and watched the piss fan out across the curved surface and flow downward to puddle on the concrete flooring before rivulets ran in all directions. I pissed full force for a considerable period before the stream ebbed and became a mere dribble. I flopped my dick back into my underwear and into my khakis and zipped up my fly.

I stepped over to the next aisle and check on the where the clerk and his customer were. I then turned and went back the way I had come and met two older women chatting with each other as they passed and headed towards where I had just pissed. I did not (but probably should have) watch to see if they turned at the end of the aisle and noticed my piss puddle. I like to think that they did and tsk at the sight but of course they would not even they saw it know that somebody had pissed there only a minute before. 

It occurred to me as I got back into my automobile that my pissing there was a naughty prank! Trick or Treat?   

• Like 1