Crazy EX Fiance Pee 2006

Since I have been into pee for 50 years I have a lot of stories and experiences to share. Going back to 2006 when I almost married this crazy woman whom I was involved with.

The basics, she was 47 at the time (64 now) tall, slender build of 5.7.115, B cup bra size, was a professional tennis player so in really good physical shape. She did get into pee after I introduced her to the thrills of it. Usually if left alone she would sit on the bowl and have a steady 45 second moderate flow with no hiss and a little tinkle. That in itself was hot. When prompted I could get her to stand over the toilet and let her flow out. Her stream was usually 1/2 inch thick with no hissing and slight tinkling at the very end. This in itself was hot as I would sit by the toilet and watch from underneath, just unches away.

On occasion, when very full, she could pour like a wild woman and here is the crux of the story. We went to a wedding together in July of 2006. Of course it was hot and humid so the girl wore a sleeveless summery tight fitting floral dress and 3 inch heels. Since she did not drink alcohol and it was a cash bar for those who did she poubded ice tea and water. After two hours she said I need to empty my bladder. I tried to convince her to hold but she couldn't. She left and went to the toilet but promised me I would get to hear and watch her the next time. Still drinking lots of liquid two more hours passed. She then told me we need to leave if I wanted to watch her. We left but she did not calculate the 45 minute drive back to my house. After 25 minutes of driving she begged me to stop anywhere so she could drain out. I said "no honey, we will be home shortly". Her squirming gets more intense. When I arrive home she runs to the toilet without taking shoes off, dumps her purse on the ground, lifts up her short dress, rips her lace white panties down and starts her flow while saying "what a relief, I am so full" while standing over the toilet. Right from the start I knew this was going to be an exciting pee since her stream was coming out faster than usual but did not anticipate what would happen next.

Though she had a nice 3/4 inch stream for the first 15 seconds she kept increasing her rate of flow until the "dam burst" and a monstrous 2.5 inch stream of clear urine gushed out like a fire hose straight in the bowl for another 23 seconds while I was sitting on the floor 8 inches away from her hole watching the urine pour out of her hole into the bowl. After the first 38 seconds passed she reverted back to her moderate flow as she started to taper off. This last another 20 seconds followed by lots of dripping. Afterwards I was so horney and wanted to wipe for her. I enjoyed that as much as the pee.

Once she was done, she tried to flip her panties back up but I had other ideas. Within 5 minutes she was drenched in hot cum. I can count on one hand the number of pees she had of this magnitude. Too bad the relationship ended.

Horney Old Owl

• Love 1
  • Hot 1