Hot London Pees 1985

A long time ago I was studying at LSE abroad in London. While going to school I shared a rented flat with many guys but we each had our own bedrooms. I had a small bedroom downstairs next to a private bathroom for the landlady who did the cleaning of the flat including the toilets and handled Miscellaneous administrative duties. I was 20 at the time and she was 55. She wpuld always entertain family and friends so we became friendly as my bedroom was next to her unit and bathroom.

I had some incredible memories of her and her female relative who used the bathroom bear my bedroom. The walls were very thin and the women uninhibited in their urination habits.

The landlady was 55, 5.8 160, full figured Polish woman who had short blonde hair, full C plus bra size and wore tight fitting formal dresses that were either blue/white, dark blue or maroon/white. I would hear in the bathroom about three times per week. She would rush to the toilet, lock the door, pull her full figured panties down and have a moderate to heavy choppy flow for 45 seconds with no hissing, splatting or dribbling. I could hear her beautiful flow in my bedroom with the door shut while studying and without lurking by the door. One time I was entering my room as I saw her rush to the toilet sp I just stood outside the door and heard her even better. No inhibitions my this woman.

A few times I heard her relative use the toilet. She was about 55, dark brown hair, 5 10.175, full C plus bra cup and would wear similar outfits. Her pee was very hot and uninhibited as well. Though her flow was not quite as fast and was more like a moderate very choppy flow with no hiss or splat. Sounded like someone was dumping water from 5 feet about the bowl. Her flows lasted about 45 seconds as well. I always wondered if both these women hovered over the toilet or stood up from the way they sounded.

Many times I would be trying to go to sleep and would hear the landlady. Immediately I had other thoughts on my mind and wishing I could watch her and then jump her bones. Neither happened but I got plenty to listen to.

38 years later I still think of these two piss queens.

Horney Old Owl

• Like 2
  • Hot 2