Getting Caught

I see a fair amount of people concerned with getting caught or seen. I would like to help people worry less and pee more freely. The risk of getting caught is there but the fear of cameras, the popo, and being snitched on should not be exaggerated. So in that spirit I humbly request that people share their stories of being caught or seem. If you are so lucky and brave as to not care about getting caught that is something people should hear about too.

Personally I don't care about getting caught unless they call the po. Having people be there for public pisses is supper fun. Both people who are not into it and are not trying to add their piss and people who are more than happy to piss in public. should share their advice for noobs.

I personally want to see more people pissing. I don't care about gender, race, etc. I love how this is a fetish open to so many people and I don't think we need to gate keep further than simple interest.

So please share your stories: near misses, casual and deliberates pisses and the shows you have given or seen. 

And always is there anyone here who oddly is not into people pissing in public lets hear about that too.

I've personally been caught and yelled at once by a hobo. I can't even be mad because he was telling me to piss on a tree not a wall in a parking lot. However I wanted to make a fat a piss in a parking lot and I had timed it so women would be coming out of the of the yoga studio as I was conspicuously pissing.  Honestly the plan went almost perfectly. In some ways Mr. Hobo even added to the show. To that point a crowd of 10 or so yoga girls came out, rounded the corner and where greeted by mr. Hobo yelling about my cock, me and my cock loudly pissing on the wall. Hobo guy was great because anybody trying to ignore the situation clearly couldn't. There is nothing more funny that a line of girls coming around a corner, looking at the yelling hobo, looking down to my dick and then panning to see the stream of piss flowing though the parking lot.

sadly  none of them seemed to be into it but still I think it is a great teaching example and I always thing its a win to get out there.

TL:DR Do pees, help other people do pees.

Thank you for your attention.

• Like 2