Crafts/Activities that Force you to Hold?

Good morning my friends!

Now that the school year has started up again I have been enjoying one of my favorite crafts: diamond painting. For those who may not know it's basically paint by number but you use small plastic bits instead of paint and at the end you have a really cool 3D image. Whenever I have the house to myself and can put what I want on TV I can get so into diamond painting that sometimes I simply forget that I have to pee 😬 and the thing about it is it can get incredibly messy if i do try and get up to pee. I've accidentally knocked over the tray of diamonds and had to spend an hour picking them up on more than one occasion, and once I got up and my shithead cat had pushed the tray off of the table 😒 so, as you can imagine when I partake in this craft I am sitting for a while enjoying myself and holding my pee until I go through my diamonds to avoid them spilling. 

In short, the process of putting away the sticky tools, covering the sticky canvas up, and using up all the drills so that I don't come out to see a mess on the floor is so time consuming that I prefer to hold my pee rather than doing it every time I need to get up. Most of the time it is pleasant but there has been a time before where i was sweating placing a bunch of one color and holding an overly full bladder. That day I did make it to the toilet but only after I had placed all of the diamonds, because i am committed 💪🏼

I guess i was just wondering if there were any other crafts or activities you guys do that sort of force you go hold your pee most of the time, why you do it and if you have always been successful making it to the toilet when you finally did get a break.

Thaaanks 😙

• Like 2

I can totally relate to holding it when getting up and going to the toilet is too much of a hassle. It usually happens when I'm focused and a pee break would make me forget half the things I'd just had in mind lol.

I enjoy the feeling of the small pressure I don't have to act upon just yet. It's one of the few scenarios where I actually enjoy holding my pee.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Gin said:

It usually happens when I'm focused and a pee break would make me forget half the things I'd just had in mind lol.

That's me when I am writing for school. I'll feel like I'm about to wet my pants, tell myself "just one more sentence!" Cause I don't wanna lose my MOJO, then continue to sit and write 5 more paragraphs 🙃

• Like 1