Peeing on and Pee slurping experiences

I have had multiple pee experiences both giving and receiving.

First off, I have given pee into mouth, tongue, body, head, hair all over body, on quite a few gals and some guys.

I have to say that they were all in stand-in showers. No worries about screwing around anyone's homes or carpets or floors.

Once the pee sessions were over, we shower and we are out.

Yet, there were opportunities for us (me and the gals) to go into to the woods to my cabin. It was good to have 2 gals in the woods.

The woods in Minnesota were quite breezy, end of summer, very cool, end of September and the cunts wanted to pee. I made the 2 cunts pee on each other and we went into our cabin. The 2 cunts were dripping after peeing on each other even after they finished walking over from the woods to the cabin.

I did what I had to do. I asked them to go on the couch, spread their legs up and show their cunts for me. They did.

And there it was, all that pee, was not gone, there was a lot left in both cunts.

I was so glad to slurp the pee and also eat the cunts of each of them that night. It was amazing.

Edited by MNFunGuy4U