Update

I know its been a while since I’ve posted on here, my girlfriend and I have been very busy these last few months with my side of the family and also work. A few things id like to say is: even though im not posting as often anymore i still love and embrace my pee kink, i still wear diapers to work and pee in my car and my girlfriends car, she bought a used suv recently, only thing I don’t like about it is it has power adjustable seats up front so she says no peeing on them since they can die unlike my jeeps manual seats. I’ve discovered that while pee is my strongest kink, when it comes to cars i just love messing the inside of them (i do have a vandalism kink but i don’t act on it, i only do stuff to my car or her car) I prefer to pee in my car but if my bladder runs out im ok with dumping gallons of water on the seats and leaving the windows open in the rain. 

(she is still concerned about getting recognized online so i still don’t have her permission to type her name on here but if she ever changes her mind i will finally tell yall)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, carpiss said:

Thanks for the update. Does she also pee in her and your car? Would love to hear some stories of her peeing in the car!

Yes, she loves peeing pretty much anywhere and to be completely honest i don’t remember the last time she used the toilet. We try to use diapers out in public or try to make it back to our car. 

• Love 2