A fantasy of mine (apart from peeing, includes topics of worshipping, foot fetish, panty fetish)

A while ago i've started talking to a girl. The more we chatted, the more it felt like sexually we were made for each other - the same set of dirty fantasies, the same lack of real experience. Unfortunately, we never met in the end and all that's left from those conversations are fantasies that i wrote to her 😊 Before finally deleting all the reminders of this girl, i decided to save the stuff i wrote to her and share them here. Of course, as is typical for fantasies, there are a lot of things over the top, and some of them may be not as pleasant in real life as they are in my imagination. There is a lot of peeing involved, and a lot of worshipping

Here's one of them:

Let me tell you the fantasy that i recently had. I have to apologise in advance that it may be not something you'll like that much - maybe you'll find it a bit weird or simply too much. But i want to tell it at all exactly as i imagined 😇

In this particular fantasy we already know each other quite well, we have met a couple of times and feel comfortable when meeting - no awkwardness of the first meet-up and a lot of hot stuff already tried 😇

So it's another day that we arranged to meet on. It's in a hotel and we have all day to ourselves. I'm supposed to check-in at around 13:00 and we agreed that you'll come over shortly after, in 15 minutes or so. Essentially, we don't mind meeting in the lobby and go investigate our room together.

We talk to each other on whatsapp for a couple of days before this meeting, discussing the naughty stuff we wanna try. So today, on the day of our meeting, both of us woke up in a very good mood, both quite horny and can not wait to see each other. But you have some errands to run. Nothing major, and you have plenty of time. These errands are somewhat simple, like maybe you needed to go shopping or booked an appointment for a hair cut... something like that. And maybe you've also arranged a trip to a cafe with a friend for an hour or so

The way you're dressed on this day is quite casual. You have blue jeans with a simple top. A belt. Sports shoes. If we get a bit more detailed, underneath your jeans and underwear, i keep imagining quite a bit of hair down there 😇 sorry, it may be one of those things you probably won't find as attractive as me.

Before leaving your house you drank a bit of water, then some juice/tea/coffee/wine with your friend. The plan is to make your bladder 6 out of 10 full - not desperate, but at a level where if you were on your own and not in a naughty mood, you would probably go to the loo.

The problem is things don't go according to the plan!!!! 😔 first, the haircut is rescheduled for a later time. And it feels like it took them a freaking hour to finish! Then the friend doesn't let you go for ages. By the end of your meeting you can't wait to get rid of her and you give a very quick hug before rushing to a bus station. And god damn it! The bus gets stuck in traffic!!!

Even though we still have the whole day ahead of us, you are getting quite frustrated. My messages don't help - throughout the whole morning and especially after i get into the hotel, i keep messaging you about my desire to worship your gorgeous body. With a lot of spicy details. So along with frustration grows your arousal - you desperately want to see me

So things really get in your way and you keep messaging me that you'll be a bit delayed, then a bit more and then more... you're finally on the bus that crawls waaaay too slowly. The bladder starts sending small alarming signals - it's at around 7.5 now. You're already horny as hell, and bumps on the road intensify the pressure of your bladder and make you even hornier

Before we know it, it's almost 15:00 and you can finally send a message to me that says "i'll be there in 10 minutes"

10 minutes is nothing, right? A short walk to the entrance of the hotel, going through the lobby towards the elevator, then a quick ride in it and a few meters to the door of our room.

However, it feels like eternity to you. Your mind is completely fogged and no, not because of the bladder (although it does exacerbate things!) Because you're very, very, VERY horny. You don't want to cum, you need to cum, right now. It feels like an itch that has to be scratched. It's very intense, and you feel that your whole body craves an orgasm.

You reach the hotel room and knock on a door. Before it fully opens, you sneak in and shut it behind you. You see me smiling and straight away, without losing a single second you point on a floor in front of you and tell me "sit right here". I do as i'm told. You lean your back against the door and start taking your jeans off. Unbuckling the stupid belt, then unbuttoning, unzipping your jeans feels like a torture - you wish you didn't have to spend these precious seconds on such a trivial, stupid, LONG (although it's 5-8 seconds) activity! You finally pull them down along with your panties and see that a translucent, sticky thread of your juice stretches down from your pussy lips to the fabric of panties...

I see this delicious wetness too. I also see that your clit and your lips are swollen even though you haven't touched them at all.

You hear me take a deep breath in and a sigh with a bit of a surprised "oh" - you know that right now i have the best sight in the whole world.

Typically you would tease me (and yourself, i guess) - you would let me smell you, see you. You would let me taste you, but not your pussy straight away - no, for that i need to work, i need to deserve your nectar

But right now you don't care. You need to cum. Now. You need to fuck this face of mine immediately. So you grab my hair and pull my face to the sweetest spot straight away. You feel my nose on your clit, quickly rub it twice there with motions that don't take longer than 2 seconds and adjust your hips so that my lips finally surround your clit and you feel my tongue sliding around it. When rushing to take your jeans off, you hardly pulled them down, they're still above your knees. So your legs are quite close together and it's not an entirely comfortable position for me going down on you - you want to spread them. So you wiggle your hips (i feel your clit moving from side to side with the surface of my tongue) and i understand what you're trying to do. Without stopping licking your clit (although you press my face so hard against it anyway!) i pull your jeans down to your feet. When they are on the floor, you can finally spread your legs a bit more and press your pussy even harder against my mouth, rubbing, grinding. Still, the jeans are not completely taken off as there are your sports shoes that stop them slipping off. So with my mouth enjoying your swollen clit, i take your left shoe off, and pull your panties and jeans off your left leg completely, freeing it

By then you feel that you're about to cum! Your back almost pushes against the door of the room (yes, you're still standing at the entrance) while your hand does the opposite with my head - pulling it hard towards your pussy. By doing these two things your clit, your lips are rubbing so hard against my face!!!

And it arrives... your knees bend a little, your mouth opens and grasps for more air and you feel as if electrical currents move all over your body radiating from your clit down your legs and up your body all the way to your face

You cum hard, very hard

Between the moment you came into the room and your orgasm only 3 minutes have passed. Mere 180 seconds. That's how aroused you were and how much you needed the service of my face

The fog that completely blinded your mind earlier starts dissipating, but only to a little extend - your pussy is still throbbing and you're still extremely horny

You realise that instead of teasing me, you let me do something that i should've worked for... i've tasted your juices while i was supposed to crave them for a long time, maybe even for a couple of hours! Or at least lick them off something else, not your pussy!

You look down and see my red and wet face, it literally glistens with your wetness. My hair is a mess, your hand ruffled it quite a bit. You also notice that your jeans and panties are laying on the floor still clinging to your right foot because your shoe wouldn't let them come off completely. Left leg is free from these, and you honestly can't even remember how and when we managed to pull these off!

You take a quick look at your panties and tell me to lift them up... "yeah" you say, "just like that, let them hang on my leg, we don't need to take them off"

You ask me if i would like to 'clean' them and see me nodding enthusiastically. You let me do so. Your panties are so wet that there is not just a dark spot on them - no, you can literally see some creamy, sticky juice on its inner surface. You like seeing how much i'm obsessed with this. You enjoy observing how my tongue collects this mess... you don't see me actively pause and smell your panties, but you hear my deep breaths

And you know that it's not just me collecting oxygen - i clearly sniff your scent while thoroughly licking your underwear. After a while, quite quickly in fact, you see how indeed your panties look cleaner - they almost lost the colour of your juices and look as if they simply got wet from water - just a dark patch. But both me and you know that there is still a lot to smell and taste - your panties are soaked, so licking their surface won't suffice, i need to suck the fabric to feel your taste. And i do so

We're still right at the entrance, your back against the door, and you're not rushing to move forward.

You're observing me licking your panties and insert two fingers in your pussy. They slide in so easily!!! When you take them out, you see that they are completely wet with your sweet sweet juice and a crazy idea comes to your mind. You smear your fingers on my hair leaving a mark - a few of my hairs stick to each other. You insert your fingers in your pussy once again and smear them on my face this time. You like seeing me covered in your juice, and the way i'm absorbed with your scent and taste on your panties.

You feel like a new wave of arousal is growing inside of you. You want more. You don't want this to stop. You keep dipping your fingers inside of you and then stroking my face or my hair with them. You don't touch your clit intentionally, but every time the fingers slide in, the palm of your hand lightly touches it and this sends warmth all over your body.

You want to use my mouth, but don't want to spoil me like you did a few minutes ago. So you tell me to take the sock off your left foot. After i do so, you lift this foot up and gently shove it in my mouth. It's not the most convenient position and in order for me to be able to lick your toes i need to lean back a little. But there is an advantage to this - i can clearly see your pussy, i can look up and see your face (breathing deeply, lips parted). You start stroking your clit.

So when you look down you see me licking toes of your lifted foot (it's not so hard to balance on one leg as your back is solidly pressing against the door), my eyes turned towards your wet, swollen pussy that you slowly stroke

And you realise that a few minutes ago, less than 15, you came all over this face that is exploring your toes right now. You realise that my whole face is literally covered in your juices... that i just licked them off your panties. That i'm loving every second of it.

The main thing you realise is that right now you're the most desired girl in the world. You are the sexiest, hottest, dirtiest. And you're worshipped, admired, licked

You feel that you're about to cum once again. And like last time, you don't care about teasing me any more, you put your foot down, grab my sticky hair and pull my face towards your pussy. Hard

The next few seconds are completely lost to you. Your whole body contracts, shakes, rocks. You lose any control of it whatsoever. You cum for what feels like minutes.... wave after wave after wave. You don't know if you moan or not and you don't care. You don't know if you're still standing but the truth is - you hardly are, you practically sit on my face with your knees completely weak

After a while you recover your consciousness and once again, like a few minutes ago, you look down and look at the results of your orgasm... you see my face once again, it's completely soaked - my nose, my mouth, chin, cheeks.... and you notice that there is more....

My t-shirt is also wet at the top and there are clear liquid streaks going down my neck towards that tshirt. You feel warmth on your right leg, look at it and see a similar liquid streak on your right leg running all the way to your jeans and panties.

You realise what just happened and ask me "did you like my piss while i was cumming?"... And i say "yes, i love tasting your piss"

You also realise that since you came into the room that is the longest sentence you've heard me say because you occupied my mouth with other tasks all this time.

Again, you think about what happened... you just came in my mouth and didn't even notice how your pee-hole released a warm stream. You don't know if i drank it, you don't know if it was just a small trickle or a strong stream... you only know that you peed while cumming with my mouth used by your pussy as a sex toy

10 seconds ago you would assume that you needed a break from any sexual stimulation but now, realising how dirty, sexy this whole experience has just been, you feel like a new engine just turned on...

You quickly observe the situation. You see how not only did we not take your jeans off, but even your right shoe is still on. Panties, tangled around your right foot are wet, and you don't know if it's from my previous licking or they also have some pee now. You also notice how it's visibly obvious that my hair is covered in your juice. Another idea comes into your mind. You're horny as hell once again, you want this whole situation turn even dirtier and naughtier. You say "do you see how my panties got wet again? Again, lift them up a bit and clean them"

I do as you say. My head is turned down towards your underwear. You look down and say "good boy" while putting your index and middle fingers on the sides of your pussy and spreading the lips.

Mentally you imagine how it would take a few seconds for you to fully relax, then a few drops would sneak out from your pee-hole and slide down one of your legs. Then there would be more and more drops and they would turn into a trickle. So you imagine your body being a bit... shy with peeing

Surprisingly, the opposite happens. As soon as you tense your muscles slightly, not even finishing the "good boy" phrase, you see how a strong spray runs down on my head. As you intended, i didn't expect such an amazing feeling of shower down my head and for a few seconds i simply freeze, enjoying that sensation. You see how my hair gets wet, how your pee mixes up with your juices in it...

You want to cum again, so badly, so strongly. You can hardly think of what you're doing, you're so turned on. You don't care that your jeans and your shoe will get soaked as well as your legs, you just want to piss all over me.

You try to stop your pee. It's not easy, your body refuses to do so but eventually you succeed. I lift my face up and you put your pussy right above my mouth

You watch a small amount of pee flowing from your pussy into my mouth. I swallow, and you love seeing it... so you do it once again, and i swallow this portion too... then you tell me to lay down right there on the floor.

When i do, you start pissing again. Now when your bladder is not that full, you can control it a little more. First you pee over my legs and over the very noticeable bulge on my trousers... then my stomach, hands... not much, because you want to leave the most for my face

After seeing how my trousers and tshirt are covered in your piss, you sit on my chest and tell me to insert two of my fingers in your pussy. After i do so, you lean a little back and once again spread your lips in such a way that your pee-hole is fully exposed. You love seeing my face full of excitement, soaked in your pee. And you know that right now, right in front of my face i see your pussy and two of my fingers inside it. My hand is low so that i can fully observe your pee-hole which starts spraying pee all over my neck and my face

You know really well that by seeing this you're making me the luckiest person on earth, and that you are the hottest person ever existed

And you start rubbing your clit... you pee all over me while my fingers are inside of your pussy and your fingers are on your clit... because of such active motion your piss is everywhere, it splashes on the floor, on me, on your legs

Again, you cum... if the previous orgasm caused accidental peeing, this time you cum deliberately while doing it... and just knowing this makes you feel so amazing, so hot, and the orgasm is sooooo strong because it's not only physical, but also mental

After this you really feel fully drained and satisfied.

It is weird and funny to think that only about 20-25 minutes ago you knocked on the door which consequently held your back for some amazing action

Everything around us is wet with your pee, especially my whole body. You feel hungry, thirsty and tired, your clit aches a bit.

We both use a towel to clean the floor from your pee and giggle a little. I change my clothes after a very brief shower but you don't allow me to wash my hair yet. I'm happy to leave it like that, i love feeling your smell so close to my nose.

To you it feels like you won't be able to cum in years after that. However, you decide not to leave me in the room yet. We had so many plans, after all, so you'll let me enjoy your body a little more today.

You have a rough idea of how it will go on. First, you want to take a shower and you expect me to wash you slowly and thoroughly. You do have some extra underwear with you. If i behave, you may let me sniff and lick it later. So you'll let me put it on you after the shower.

Then we can order some food and switch on a movie. You plan to lay on the bed and receive a full body massage, with my hands and with my lips. Maybe some of the food that i'll eat will visit your pussy first 😇 maybe grapes? Most likely i'll also have some of your pee to enjoy, maybe with some other drink, food, (later in the day you may ask me "here, let me soak this orange with something tasty for you"), or from your panties (or tights?)

Also you do feel quite tired (big yawn and stretch), so while watching a film or reading something you may even have a nap. Both me and you know that you expect to be woken after a while with the warmth of my tongue on your pussy, either directly or through some clothes 😇

Maybe you'll sit on my face in a bit (but not now, your pussy and clit are a bit sore)

That's all the thoughts that quickly go through your head before you tell me "ok, time for my shower, then let's eat". You just came three times and you don't mind if there will be a few more orgasms later on in the day 😇

• Like 1
  • Love 1