Pee Conversations - Breaking the Ice

Something I've been thinking about lately, how do you gently find out if someone you're talking to has any interest in pee, or at least their attitude to it ?

I mean, a lot of people have that 'ewww, gross' view and would be even more freaked to know our love of it.  Others may have stories to share but just think of it as a bodily function.  And if you're anything like me you'd probably rather keep this kink separate from a public and professional life.  Blurting it into conversation as a verbal 'P Bomb' doesn't seem like it would end well.

Last week I was having some drinks in a hotel bar with a girl I've known as a good friend for maybe 10 years.  I'm married and she's got a partner, but we both enjoy the same humour and honesty - including some pretty dirty chats.   In the right moment there's probably times I could have asked about any kinks and shared a couple of my own, but I've not been that brave.  During our chat though we discussed male peeing outside (me) and she didn't admit to it, but did change the conversation(?) onto queuing for gig tickets and being at the front of stadium concerts - but the conversation moved on before I could ask the obvious.   She brought up the 'what would you do if you could swap bodies for a day' and similar conversations.

So, what are people's approaches - and in particular, what specific conversations and questions would you use to open a chat on pee matters?

- I did get chance to ask the 'two types of people, those who get out of the shower to pee...' (and she holds until finished).

- There's the body swap for 24 hours thing and aiming pee using a dick being perhaps the first thing to master.

- I guess where someone matter of fact says 'I really need a wee' there's the opportunity to ask (but maybe not dwell on) any previous mishaps / anecdotes.

Any thoughts from you experts ? 

• Like 1