Missed Omo-tunity at Sex Club

A few weeks I went to a primarily gay  sex club. Think dimly lit but exposed alcoves with lots of soft padded surfaces, plus a hot tub and sauna. Kind of bad dance remixes playing (Scientists have discovered there IS a time when Take on Me is not appropriate and it's in a sex club). There's an area right as you come in that has showers on one end, and sinks and urinals cross from each other. Surprisingly, the urinals were not frequently used, or at lesst I didn't see them get used except by two guys. There's a bed right next to that sink and urinal (same thing lmao) alcove.

I had sex with a couple on that bed, which was great and a lot of fun. Afterwards the cis guy I was fooling around with got up to go pee. He was already naked so no need to pull dick out. Uncircumcised (which I was delighted to find), so I guess he didn't pull the foreskin back.

He put his hands on his head and stretched, but nothing came out for a while. The whole time he was chatting. His (trans) boyfriend was teasing him about peeing in front of him and the cis guy laughed and said that when he had a job where the most convenient place to pee was the woods, he'd lost all  shame in peeing in front of people.

He commented on being still to hard to piss even after cumming and I made a joke about being up for another round. Finally he started to piss what soundedlike a nice forceful pee  

I chatted with him too while I went to take a shower, where I peed without comment (always pee after sex!) Really really desperately wanted to ask for him to piss on me, but I felt shy and we were all tired. I didn't want to keep the friend who was driving me home out too late.

I hope I see that couple again! And next time I want to get pissed on so badly

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1