Caught short on a train

This is a story by Alfresco01, originally printed in the Wet Carpet magazine thread on Peesearch.net. As just one post in an entire thread it had no title so I have had to take the liberty of inventing a title for it......

Last week I went shopping in Reading, having travelled there by train. The train was a three coach set with a toilet in the middle carriage. The trip there was uneventful and I arrived in Reading to hit the shops. I picked up a coffee which I drank whilst walking to the shops. At lunch time, I grabbed a sandwich and a large drink and then I finished my shopping. I headed back to the station with a nagging feeling coming from my bladder. I could really do with a visit to the ladies before boarding the train. I planned to go to the toilet before going through the barriers to the platform, but I saw that there was only three minutes until the departure of my train, otherwise I would have to wait an hour for the next one.

Given that I'd seen the toilet on the train on the way up, I decided to head straight for the train and use the loo on the way back. I got on board and found a seat in the middle carriage. As soon as the train was underway, I headed to the toilet. I was horrified to find that it was locked with a sign saying "Out Of Order". I returned to my seat, panicking a bit. I sat down and heard an announcement over the tannoy "We are sorry to announce that the toilet facilities on this train are out of order due to a technical issue. Therefore, the train will stop at Guildford for a prolonged stop to allow passengers to use the toilet at the station if required."

I gasped - I knew I wasn't going to make it to Guildford. The intermediate stations were small and didn't have toilets. Should I get off at the next stop and find somewhere to pee such as a bush or the carpark? If I did, I'd then have to hang around for an hour for the next train.

As if deciding for me, my bladder suddenly sent me an urgent signal and I felt a spurt of pee in my knickers. I had to do something and quick. The floor was carpetted and dark blue in colour. I was in a set of two seats, sat next to the window. I made my decision. I put some of my bags on the floor in front of the seat next to me and put my jacket over my knee. Nobody could see the area in front of my seat, although there were people around, it was hidden by the bags and the jacket. I moved forward slightly and scooted off the back of my skirt so that my bum was right at the front of the seat.

Another spurt came and soaked my knickers. A few drops fell to the carpeted floor. I knew I couldn't last much longer, so I thought "What the heck, if they lock the toilets, what can they expect". I relaxed and let the pee flood out through my knickers that were already wet. The pee fell to the floor and I could hear a gentle splashing. The relief was ecstatic. When I was done, I slipped backwards in the seat. I sneaked a look under my jacket and saw the puddle soaking into the carpet. I stayed like that until my stop, when I quickly got up and left the train. As I left the seat, I looked back to see that the puddle was much less obvious as it had soaked in quite well, but there was also a damp patch on the seat from my soaked knickers.

I felt a bit guilty, but I think I was justified in that it was unavoidable and it would either have been the carpet of the seat that was inevitably going to suffer.

I made my exit to the platform and left the area promptly.

• Hot 2