Town Centre Piss

I was going through an old online photo storage folder I had from many years ago, and came across a few of my early adventures with pee.

We'll start with this. I was walking home from work at 23:00. It was a mild night, the sun had set a while ago, and the temperature was dropping. Thankfully, this meant that, despite it being a Friday night, people were staying inside, giving me plenty of potential places to relieve myself in the high street!

I walked down a side street towards a location I'd been wanting to pee in for a long time. There's a small coffee shop with an outdoor seating area, and running along the front of the shop is a bush. I turned round the corner to see the shop sitting empty, they closed a good few hours ago, and as far as I was aware, no one would be around to interrupt me.

I unzipped quickly, and pulled out my cock. Aiming for the bush initially, I let out a powerful stream of piss which bounced off the leaves. To try and limit the 'splash back', I decided to aim lower and piss directly onto the concrete in front of me.

I finished, gave my dick a shake and put it away. Just as I turned around, a group of university students about my age walked past, I'm sure they knew exactly what I had just done, as I was adjusting my belt and standing next to a puddle on the floor. A cute blonde girl smiled as she passed. 

Screenshot_20230810-000528.png

• Like 1
  • Hot 1