Lonely desert campground

Happen to have some extra time off and decided to go camping and visit some old haunts to the south in the high desert. Seems I planned it for the hottest week of year, no body is here. Last night there was one only camper and they were 200 feet or more away. 

As soon as it got dark I realized the predicament and peeled my shorts off, walking around my side of the campground with my cock out. Had a pretty liberating pee in the middle of the open clearing.

This morning they left early and I had a quick pee under the picnic table, just pulling my cock out of one of the legs and aiming for the ground. 

So far tonight I'm the only one on my side of the creek. Been sipping some soda in preparation.

Always open to suggestions if I get them in time. There is a urinal in the concrete outhouse, might try to go for a distance shot before the light fades.

• Like 3

Ended up having a very messy pee at the urinal. Got it in everywhere but the urinal itself.

Unfortunately desert dehydration took it's toll and it took a lot to get that going (was 104 F/40 C). I did however turn the campground into a one man nudist resort. I had used the bathroom on the otherside by the road and walked back completely naked.

Was gonna have some fun this morning but an fisherman was poking around and my site had the best water access. Just a quick pee on the other side of my car and then I bounced.

Where I live now there are loads of campgrounds, might plan this again once it's in the off season. At least then it'll be cool enough for a lot of pee.

• Like 1