How you power piss?

Are you asking how women power piss or men? The valsalva maneuvre can be used by both and involves 'bearing down' like when shifting an obstinate bowel movement (though it's not recommended to overdo if for that purpose!). Otherwise you're into the realms of opening your bladder but keeping the pee back with finger power applied to whichever bit of the urethra you can obstruct. Men have quite a choice of locations - I suggest you try the options and see which works best for you. I have no experience of how women feel during this procedure but for me the pressure builds up quite quickly but reaches a peak. Pushing only increases it a little. Then remove the finger pressure and you've got as much power as you're going to get. I've read some discussion about how full the bladder needs to be to maximise the rate of flow and most people seem to get the maximum flow with their bladders full but not frantically so. One of my favourite fantasies involves holding a partner's pee in while she does the same for me and letting it out together. I've been advised that this is likely to remain a fantasy...

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Mitch11 said:

One of my favourite fantasies involves holding a partner's pee in while she does the same for me and letting it out together. I've been advised that this is likely to remain a fantasy...

But sometimes, like when the stars align just right, fantasies just might come true. 😁