Making searching for content in videos easier

Hello peefans community!

I have been using a couple of features in youtube and the firefox browser that will be of much interest to everyone that are looking for more pee content on youtube and potentially other sites.

In youtube, they have a function called "Show Transcript" under the box where the video is playing (it actually is located where there are 3 dots side by side).

In firefox, there is a function where you can "Find in page..."

Combine the two and you can easily search for pee related content pretty much anywhere in the video.

I regularly use these together and have found otherwise hidden content in unlikely places without wasting time searching the whole video.

Good luck!

Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 4.54.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 4.54.51 PM.png

• Like 2

I tend to just use the app for YouTube videos but I agree that the transcript feature can be useful.

It can have trouble understanding certain accents though. For example there was this scottish girl I enjoyed watching (who unfortunately recently made her channel private) who would occasionally mention needing a pee in her hillwalking videos, even though she wouldn't show anything, I still liked going back to these points, but the transcript would pick up her saying "I need to pee again" as "i need EP again".

Guest Wetling
1 hour ago, MC Cumzy said:

"I need to pee again" as "i need EP again"

Socially acceptable censorship. It haunts us… 🙄 All the algorithms are like "she couldn't possible have said that, it must have been something else".