Despite the fact that it was a hot sunny Monday, for me, my girlfriend Emma and her sister Kate it became a wet one. 

Since a get together at a BBQ me and Emma talked about the plans for Monday what we would do with her sister and agreed we would start off early in a quite spot in the park, then come home to get really naughty. Kate met us in the park which was quite at the time, which was just right for us to slowly to build up the fun. Everyone was drinking a lot and Kate said that she needed a wee but couldn't make it to the toilet. Well you better do it in the bushes or wet your knickers replied Emma. What if I am spotted? Moaned Kate. Look I said, I will keep a eye out for people while you go into the bushes and your sister will go with you. The pair went into the bushes but I could see them Kate is more shy than Emma but could hear her encouragement to get her sister to relax. Kate pulled down her blue knickers and Emma did the same with her own red pair and it was not long before I could hear the sound of pee hitting the leafly ground both girls were hissing, one farted, I could hear Emma calling Kate a dirty girl. The pee was golden and was shooting out of Kate more than Emma's who's was more like a waterfall, it was a sweet site seeing them both pee from behind and seeing two sexy ass. I decided to surprise the girls and quiltely crepted over to the bushes, pulled my cock out of my short and let my pee fly being partly hard and hitting Kate on the ass. What hit me? winned Kate oh it is nothing, just my boyfriend peeing on you laughter Emma. Dirty sod he is, I will get my own back shouted Kate, I hope so I replied back. Both girls finished and saw that Kate had a ginger landing strip on her pussy compared to her sister Emma who has a full bush. We had a few more drinks and some food before heading home, we all were pinching each others bums. It didn't take us long to get home and as the door open Emma said she needed another piss but Kate said I am going 1st. I got out of way of both girls racing to the toilet and could see both fighting for the toilet and before either one had sat on the toilet piss started to run down their leg's and Kate was mad at Emma for making her wet her self and they started to fight. I went in and soon stopped it by licking Kate leg's and cleaning up her pee making my way to the crotch of her knickers and she started to moan but stopped then went to do the same to her sister but left both hanging before saying who wants something to drink, both girls nodded and got my cock out and started to pee over both of them. Soon both of them were wet and they took off their wet tops and were keeping their bras on Kate a 34c and Emma a 36d were both soaked with piss. We headed to the bedroom to carry on the fun, where me and Emma had fitted rubber sheets for the fun we had planned. I was soon on the bed with both wet girls having fun drinking and peeing on each other. The pee was sticking to our body and shining off the girls body's we were all enjoy the fun especially when licking each other, drinking each other pee and rimming before we start to have sex. It ended up in a wet 3sum before we shared the shower in the following morning, we promised to have more fun soon. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3