Resistance (Part 2)

It was actually easier than expected. Just a few days later, Grete Maschmann appeared at Genevieve and Sandrine's door dressed in her full female SS officer's uniform, her staff car with it's SS driver parked outside. Grete was invited into their living room.

"Good morning, Genevieve and Sandrine. I was passing and thought I would visit. Have you thought anymore about my offer?"

"We have been thinking about it, yes", said Sandrine.

"Work for me and you will be well rewarded. I know that you don't mix socially with many people anymore, and I should be open with you in saying that I know why. But I want you to know that I am ok with that. If you are useful to me I don't care where you pee."

"Yes thank you. We owe these people here nothing."

"But you still know many of the big names here in Santignan and can give me useful information on who our enemies are. If I am suspicious of anyone I would like to ask you what you know about them and perhaps do some digging yourselves. In return you will be very well paid, and will enjoy the favour of the Third Reich."

Sandrine spoke again, "We have thought long and hard about this - many would think of us as traitors for even thinking about helping you but - like I said - we owe them nothing."

"So you are willing, yes?"

"Yes", said Genevieve. "What you have said today about being ok with where we pee is in stark contrast to the negative attitudes my fellow countrymen." She looked at Sandrine, who nodded, before continuing. "These people here think of you as this evil bitch of an enemy. But they have treated us like outcasts just because we like to pee on the floor and things like that."

A flicker of sexual interest illuminated Grete's face for a moment. This was the first time she had heard either woman talk openly about their interest and it obviously excited her, though her steely professionalism returned very quickly.

Genevieve continued, "All these people who think you are an enemy have treated us so badly. You have been far more understanding of it than any of them. And that matters very much to us. It makes you a better potential friend than any of them have ever been."

"Good. So you are with me, then?"

"Yes", responded both Genevieve and Sandrine in unison.

Sandrine then smiled flirtatiously at Grete Maschmann. "Actually I have to pee right now." She pointed down to the carpet. "Would you like to see me pee here? As a token of our trust?"

Grete's face lit up with an interest that was far from merely professional. She tried to make her response sound like a professional one, but with less than complete success. The sexual anticipation in her voice was obvious. "Yes, that would be a good way of proving that you trust me, of course."

Sandrine grinned as she lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties, and lowered herself into a squat in the middle of the living room. Smiling flirtatiously at Grete, a sudden loud hissing accompanied the opening of the floodgates, as a torrent of yellow piss splashed down onto the carpet. The puddle spread rapidly, the centre of it becoming saturated, making the splashing sound louder as the yellow torrent continued gushing down. It was most fortunate that Sandrine had had such a full bladder when Grete Maschmann showed up. It took a good 45 seconds for that bladder to empty, by which time the puddle beneath her was massive, and had in fact expanded to surround her feet. She finished up actually squatting IN her pee.

As Sandrine stood, pulling her panties back up, Genevieve giggled, "I suppose I had better pee now too then".

And with that she sashayed over to the sofa and climbed up onto it, lifting her dress and lowering her panties as she squatted over the middle cushion. Moments later and another hissy piss ensued, splashing down onto the sofa cussion and soaking into it. Some of it flowed off it's front edge onto the carpet in front of the sofa. This second yellow torrent splashed down for some time as well - well over 30 seconds - saturating the middle cushion and spreading to the two on either side. There was also a substantial puddle on the carpet directly in front of the sofa.

As Genevieve pulled up her panties and stepped down off the sofa, Sandrine smiled firtatiously towards Grete Maschmann, whose expression betrayed pure sexual excitement, all pretense at professionalism gone. "Miss Maschmann - may I call you that?"

"Please, call me Grete."

"Ok then Grete, would you like to pee anywhere too?"

"I do need to pee, yes."

"Well, just pee anywhere you like. To cement our mutual trust."

"Ok then." And with that the grinning SS officer climbed up onto the glass coffee table, raised her SS skirt - standard issue for female SS members - and lowered her panties as she squatted upon it. Within moments, another yellow torrent was cascading down onto the glass surface, creating a rapidly growing puddle. The loud hissing competed with the splashing sound filling the room. The puddle soon reached the edge of the table, first in one place then in a couple of others, flowing off the edge onto the carpet to form more mini puddles.

Sandrine and Genevieve looked on, intensely aroused at the sight of this German woman peeing on their table. Both had to remind themselves that this was the enemy and they had a job to do.

When Grete climbed off the table afterwards, she was smiling freely, having totally dropped her guard and placed her trust in these two Frenchwomen. "Well I needed that and actually enjoyed it. Thank you Sandrine and Genevieve. But I'll leave the cleaning up to you, haha."

The two French women laughed in response.

Grete than fought to recover her professionalism. "Right, I have some papers that I need you to sign and some profiles of suspects I want you to look at. And the arrangements for paying you can be discussed too. But I have urgent business soon. So would tomorrow evening be OK?"

The French women agreed.

"Ok, well I will call in tomorrow - seven ok? - and we can deal with the formalities. And after that? Well, we can have a pleasant couple of hours together if you like. I get so little time to relax. "

"Sounds good", Genevieve said. "We have several bottles of good vintage champagne stashed for a special occasion. Let's drink them tomorrow. And we can make an evening of it peeing all over the place."

Grete grinned, "I look forward to it. Tomorrow at seven then."

And with that she turned and walked out of the house, secure enough in her authority to think nothing of letting herself out.

As soon as she was gone, Sandrine looked at Genevieve. "That was sexy as hell. Whatever faults Grete Maschmann may have, she sure was awesomely sexy peeing on that table."

Genevieve responded, "Yes I know. And she actually seemed quite nice. A little arrogant for sure - that goes with the territory - but nice. Are you sure we are doing the right thing, planning to betray her in this way?"

"Never forget, Sandrine, what that woman is capable of. She seemed nice today because she chose to be. And she is obviously into peeing everywhere as much as we are. But she is also a terrible and cruel sadist. Don't forget everything we know about her, personally participating in cruel tortures and murders at Gestapo headquarters. Even the other Germans fear her, and she is said to be just as ruthless and even more sadistic than the men. We don't want people like her in positions of power in France."

"Yes I know. You are right of course. I will go at once and pass the word. We only have until tomorrow night to organise somehow taking photo's of Grete Maschmann pissing all over the place. No time must be lost in contacting the resistance......."

• Like 3