The bosses wife

for now this just contains holding and references, with descriptions of a woman ( later who knows.....)

This is a story inspired by a conversation I had drunkenly at a work Christmas party a few years back with the MD's wife. She told me a few things about herself and her "interests" and seemed keen to explore them (although maybe that was in my head) unfortunately pursuing this given her relationship would have been potential career suicide (something I now  regret not risking). 

It's my first go at creative writing since I was at school about 15 years ago and something I have always wanted to try, so any comment or constructive criticism to help me improve is welcome. Names are of course changed to protect identities. 

Just wondering having never met a woman like "Deborah" before or since if there are any other women of a similar age to her that secretly indulge as she does. If you're comfortable then feel free to inbox me with inspiration for furthering Deborah's story.

Here goes:

=========================

Deborah Peterson is a sensual, cheeky woman, with short brown hair that's carefully styled exuding her professional nature as well as her playful side. She is a seemingly normal relatively wealthy 56 year old who has retained her good looks, and although her face shows some signs of age she still can pull a few glances with her supple skin and inviting eyes. Her body has been sculpted and maintained, her legs long and slender, with hips that form the basis of an envy provoking hour glass figure supporting a pair round and still pert breasts. Deborah is meticulous in her grooming routine maintaining a trimmed patch of soft curly pubic hair that sits just above her inviting and neat vagina.

Today she is sat in her garden dressed in a simple blue t-hirt that clings tightly to her figure and pushes up her perfect tits leaving the outline of her nipples just visible if one were to look closely. The t-shirt is combined with a pair of matching well fitting hotpant style shorts, exposing her long legs from mid to upper thigh downwards. Deborah had taken the decision that day to not pick out any of her knickers, the collection containing a wide range of colours and styles, from tight black thongs to fuller bright cotton pink pairs and see through lacey panties for those special occasions. Her lack of underwear allowed the soft fabric of the shorts to move and gently caress her fanny and mound of pubic hair sending a tingling sensation through her body. She felt a thrill with every minor adjustment as her skin and hair received a gentle unexpected stroke, she clenched her hands resisting the urge to push hands under waistband through the neat delicate bush and shove her fingers into her pulsating, inviting vagina. This sensation and urge had been heightened by an ever increasing protest from her bladder that had started to feel strained against the tight elastic around the top of her shorts. 

Deborah had always loved the feeling of being bursting for a wee, although unconventional it excited and thrilled her. She often incorporated this into her day to day life, remaining fully hydrated and going as long as possible until her body was screaming for relief. Knowing that as she progresses through her day there was a chance that  her body would win the battle before she had a managed to find a loo set her heart racing with increasing pleasure as her needs worsened. She regularly revelled in the knowledge that she could be anywhere from her car, to a shop or chatting with one of her colleagues at work as this need to go could be growing ever more urgent, envigorated by the idea that the people she encountered would often have no clue about how badly the woman before them needed the loo. To add to the experience she would arouse their suspicions with subtle movements such as tightly crossing her legs into unnatural poses, pushing her hand hard against her protesting pussy and jiggling her body around. Sometimes when she was feeling especially naughty she would outright vocalise her desperation,  fondly remembering a time in the office she had surprised her colleague Lorraine by suddenly standing up, pressing the heels of both hands against her crotch and bending almost double while exclaiming "Oh God! I am bursting for a wee!". This level of adventurousness seem to have awakened the devil inside her leading her down a path of ever more daring displays as she set about indulging in her passioon without shame. 

Deborah laid back in her garden the back of head nestled against the soft grass the suns rays kissing her skin, the air was still and a tranquil silence descended over her private oasis. It was that time of year where summer was just beginning, the temperature was perfect to create the utmost feeling of relaxation, warm enough to feel as though snug blanket was providing comfort, but not so hot as to feel sticky and uncomfortable. A sense of optimism washed over Deborah as she thought about the summer days ahead and the chance to wear short flowy dresses, the exhibitionist side of her looking forward to accidently giving a peek of what lay underneath to the unsuspecting public. The word accidently was encased in air quotes as the thoughts crossed her mind. She smiled to herself as she thought about her unusual passions and the many times throughout her life she had allowed them to dictate her actions from the moment she had discovered them while on a pub crawl as a then innocent 22 year old. In the present day the raw vivacious woman she had become sat up and grabbed the two litre bottle of water that sat beside her, the condensation on the ice cold plastic made contact with her fingers as she unscrewed the cap. She tipped her head back and downed the entire bottle in two goes, the ice cold water hitting the back of her throat and reinvigorating her senses as she became hydrated and more alert. Deborah smiled at the sensation and quenching of thirst the water had provided, but was more looking forward to the affect it would have on her body later down the line. With her bladder slowly beginning to fill, she laid back down and shut her eyes. 

As Deborah relaxed her mind wandering through titillating fantasies and reminiscing about times gone past when she was brought back to reality by the appearance of a figure strolling towards her. Shielding her eyes from the suns glare she squinted across the garden to get a better look. "Sammi!" she smiled as she recognised the person approaching. Sammi was her daughters friend, an absolute stunner of a blonde woman in her twenties, who knew exactly how to utilise her assets. She would often wear extremely short dresses giving an exhilarating view of her sumptuous thighs, thick enough that Deborah often had to restrain her self from reaching out and squeezing them. Sammi's legs were complimented perfectly with a curvy body, her contours shaped in a manner that had passers by mentally running there hands over her well-rounded figure. Today was no different as Deborah took in the sight, Sammi's short black dress fluttering gently as she moved serenely across the grass, Deborah found herself angling her head slightly to try and get a little glimpse at the goodies just about hidden by the fabric. "How are you?" Asked Sammi as she gently lowered herself onto to grass beside Deborah and gracefully folded her legs to oneside, pointing them without thought in the opposite direction to wear Deborah was sat. Slightly lamenting the fact that the position would not give her a chance to take a cheeky little peek Sammi's dress Deborah replied warmly "oh, I'm very well thank you! The sun is shining and its the weekend so it couldnt be better really" then thinking to herself in private  "well it would be better if I could see you're knickers, if you have any on that is". As the duo chilled on the grass a twinge against Deborah's waistband gave off a reminder that it wouldn't be long before the ongoing battle would start to tip in her swelling bladders favour. She casually squeezed her right leg up against her left in acknowledgement and considered the possibility of fulfilling one of her uptmost desires, maybe now was the time to further explore and become more adventurous. Gazing at Sammi with her heart beat gently increasing with anticipation she contemplated to herself "Maybe today could get even better after all.....".

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

An excellent introduction and as for feedback, your writing style is very engaging with lots of description, which I like.  Just a few typos really, otherwise all very readable.

I hope you take this forward with some interesting encounter between Deborah and Sammi.

• Agree 1