First sex pee experience

I hope this is not to weird to ask. You mentioned that your friends invited you to a sex party. Is this something you regularly do or is there a story behind it ? I skipped the party stage of being a teenager and never visited parties where you do more than hanging out with your friends. So im curious about how someone starts hosting sex parties :D. Its just so foreign to me that i want to know more. (If you don't mind talking about it)

Edited by MaxWasTaken
  • Agree 2
27 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

I hope this is not to weird to ask. You mentioned that your friends invited you to a sex party. Is this something you regularly do or is there a story behind it ? I skipped the party stage of being a teenager and never visited parties where you do more than hanging out with your friends. So im curious about how someone starts hosting sex parties :D. Its just so foreign to me that i want to know more. (If you don't mind talking about it)

It was a chemsex kind of situation, it’s most popular in the gay community, but as I’m bi and they like me I get invited. It’s basically a get together where people get high and have sex in someone’s house. I’ve always been a party girl and active through apps, so it comes kind of easy to me, it’s only been like 3 times for me though so not that experienced lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Leakfan said:

It was a chemsex kind of situation, it’s most popular in the gay community, but as I’m bi and they like me I get invited. It’s basically a get together where people get high and have sex in someone’s house. I’ve always been a party girl and active through apps, so it comes kind of easy to me, it’s only been like 3 times for me though so not that experienced lol

Cool :D. Thank you for sharing. 

How do you get involved in such a community. Just knowing the right people or is it an online thing ? 

Not asking for specifics just curious :3.