Interesting confessions from EP

This might be a good time to post some interesting confessions and supposedly true stories from Experience Project, before they all disappear. I post them here in the fictional stories section because this is where people mostly look for stories, and there is no certainty that they are all true.

Anyone who posts anything from EP here, please remember to give credit to the author by identifying their usernames. Thanks.

Here is one I found by a young female aged 18-21 called Misspiss101......

I am a strong believer of being able to pee wherever you want to. I love to just pull my pants down (generally speaking) and piss wherever I want. And I love watching others piss all over everything as well. I do use my toilet, just because I don't want my house to smell of pee and, sadly, we have to worry about those things with this fetish. But I often get in the mood to pee somewhere naughty, so I do.

Like others have said, in a perfect world I would never pee in the toilet. Free to pee anywhere, in my house and anyone else's. And it will just reek of piss. And I will love it. All of my guests would be free to pee wherever. Even though I have no problem with my guests peeing anywhere they wanted to now. I fully encourage it.

But yeah... I like to pee wherever I want, whenever I want.

This delightful confession was made by one of my favourite members, Akqtee907......a female aged 41-45.

I confessed that I always wanted a man to take a piss in my car and it finally happened tonight. Found a gent and told him I wanted him to use my car's back seat for his personal urinal and he was delighted to oblige. I even recorded a clip f0r remembrance.....

To someone who asked who cleaned it up, she responded with this....

Cleaned up? Haha......what clean up? It soaked into the seat and I left it to dry.

Here's one from Drinkit67, a female aged 22-25....

Sometimes when I'm feeling a little naughty I just like to pee on the carpet in my bedroom. I feel as if I'm not restricted to a toilet, and that I can go wherever I like. I love swaying my hips from side to side, spraying my pee all over the room. Sometimes I like to go all around my room, peeing everywhere. Sometimes I'll even go to other rooms in the house and just mark places with my pee, just for the heck of it. Carpets are the best. I love seeing the stain from my slash over the floor and knowing that it'll dry up for me to use it again. It's just so much fun! Trust me when I say, it's the best feeling in the world.

I have just stumbled across this "true" confession from me. Sadly, it wasn't true at all really. I never actually did that. But it sure was fun imagining it......

I woke up this morning needing a piss as usual, and feeling quite horny. As I got up out of bed I thought of Akqtee907 and her love of guys who just piss anywhere like it is totally natural, an idea that turns me on so much. With this thought I was inspired. So I just turned around to face my bed, took my penis in hand, and started to piss all over it. My strong yellow piss splashed down upon the ruffled sheets and blankets, as I aimed my cock from left to right to wet as much of the bed as possible. I loved the splashing sound that filled the room. And so what! Why shouldn't I just piss anywhere I feel like it? I peed for quite a while too, totally soaking the sheets and mattress beneath. But I didn't care. When I finished, I just walked away and left it.

After that, I decided to drink loads and make a session of it. Twice more so far this morning I have needed to pee, and have walked right past the bathroom into the bedroom and stood peeing all over the bed. You wouldn't believe how soaked it is now. In fact, last time I looked, pee was dripping from underneath the matress onto the carpet below.

Right now, I actually need to pee again. But do you know what? Why should I even bother going to the hassle of getting up? I am sitting here in my living room armchair, naked from the waist down, with my laptop resting upon the armrest as I type. I am going to just piss here right now! Why the fuck not? Yes, now I am pissing as I type, my pee spraying out of my cock and splashing onto the carpet in front of me. That feels great. That splashing sounds great. Oh wow, my cock is getting harder but I am still peeing. Quite a large puddle there now.

Finished. There is a large wet patch on the carpet in front of my armchair. Fuck it, can't be bothered to clean it up. It can stay there for now. Why should I give a fuck? LOL

This one was posted by Sickgurl, an 18-21 year old female....

I wish I could just squat and pee whenever I felt like it. I love how free I feel with no panties on, and to just be able to pee freely whenever and wherever. It would be so liberating and also a huge turn on. I love soaking things that I shouldn't with my pee so it stains them and makes them smell of my pee. I like absorbent things best because it is so hard to get the stains out and the pee soaks right through it. Any sort of fabric seat is my favourite. Or someone elses bed!

You can pee on my bed anytime, baby. :biggrin:

This one is by Sassygirl8229, a female aged 31-35....

Yesterday I did my laundry and saw some carpet begging to be soaked. So I squatted down and let out some pee. It was less than I thought, but I loved the way it sounded soaking into the carpet. Then in about an hour I had to go again, so I squatted in the same spot and let out a huge river of piss, watching the spot grow bigger and bigger. It was so hot! Then in another hour I had to go again, and picked a new spot this time. It was so much fun soaking the carpet and not having to worry about cleaning up!

The next time I went, I didn't have much of a chance to wet anything except a clean towel I had just washed. I folded it up and put it under me. I went so much, it almost soaked the whole towel in one go!

Then that evening, I decided I'd go a little on the upstairs carpet. So I sat down and started to wet my panties and made a nice little wet spot on the carpet. So as not to make a huge mess, I grabbed the already pissed in towel and put it under me, and let the rest go in that. It was a lot! And it soaked another even larger spot on the carpet. I filmed it. Then I had to clean it, by blotting it up and spraying some cleaner on it. There is a very very faint pee smell but other than that you can't even tell! What fun!

This one is from Kita96, another young female aged 18-21....

I was home alone last week and decided that the toilet was just not gonna cut it. I wanted some fun so I walked out of my room into the living room and peed on the carpet behind the sofa. It was great and because the windows right behind me are always open no smell was left, and it dried before anyone got home.

Some more tomorrow....

Here is one from Sexygirlsohot, a female aged 22-25.....

Ok so about 1 year ago I was feeling very very horny. I was home alone so I looked around to see a naughty place to pee. I went into the bathroom and peed all over the mirror and then in the sink. Then after a couple of hours I took a shower and felt the urge to pee so I turned the shower off and got in a position so my piss would shoot into the air. I pissed on myself. Then when I was done I drank a lot of water, went behind the couch, and pissed on the couch, the walls and the floor. I loved this moment so much that it became an occasional thing and once I even went outside and peed by my pool.