Fancy Free

WARNING: This story contains content that some reader may consider incestuous as a daughter catches her mother having sex and becomes very aroused. If this offends you, please do not read any further.

I am probably one of the luckiest girls in the world.

My parents are very wealthy and if I mentioned their name you would probably recognize it immediately. Growing up, I was a very spoiled little girl. If I wanted something, my parents bought it (within the realm of reason and possibility, of course). We had our own housekeeping staff who did all of the chores no matter how messy. Even as a little girl I was very messy, but never had to clean up after myself.

I learned when I was old enough to notice that this included bathroom accidents. I remember only running to the bathroom to poop, but otherwise if I soiled myself or just squatted in the hallway, one of our housekeeping staff would quickly get to work cleaning the mess and putting me in dry clothes. I also remember my mom standing still a few times and trickling pee down her fit thighs and to the floor or lifting her skirt and squatting over the carpet to spray a strong stream. Once she finished, housekeeping would show up with scrub brushes and cleaner. We even had someone detail our car once after my mom and I spent a day out shopping and on the way home she decided to just sigh and empty her bladder while driving. My father never approved of this, but he also never protested since my mother could be quite persuasive and even a little controlling.

Unfortunately, my parents split up when I was a teenager because my father was having an affair. It was a big scandal and even made the news. My mother took nearly everything, the house and a big percentage of the family fortune. My father went to live with his mistress.

I still live with my mother, even though I am 19, so I can finish college (which is already paid for). Nothing has changed, as far as me being spoiled, and we still have a full housekeeping staff who cleans our house without asking questions or revealing our secrets to anyone. They are paid well and maintain discretion. But sometimes, they are paid other ways, as well.

One morning I woke up to the smell of coffee and pancakes. I sat up in bed and with a deep, pleasurable sigh I emptied my bladder completely, licking my lips at the warm feeling as it splashed against my thighs and created a puddle at my crotch that slowly soaked into my sheets and mattress. I had slept naked last night, so I could feel soft droplets of my warm pee all over my lower body. I reached down and caressed my vagina, stroking my clitoris carefully until I gasped and enjoyed a small but satisfying orgasm.

I put on a gown and walked to the kitchen. My mother was sitting at the table drinking coffee and she greeted me.

"Good morning," I said.

"Did you sleep well?" my mother asked.

"I did."

"Good," my mother said. "Today is your first day for the semester. You need to be ready."

"I am."

Just then, Hector, our chef, brought in two steaming plates of pancakes, slathered with dark syrup and melting butter. I eagerly sat down and grabbed my fork.

"Darn you, Hector," my mother said. "You always have bad timing. I was about to go the bathroom."

"Sorry, ma'am," Hector said.

"It's okay. I'll just have to go right here." A few seconds later an unmistakable dripping sound could be heard from under the kitchen table. I watched my mother as she closed her eyes and the dripping sound became a soft hissing. "Ahh, that's nice," she said. She opened her eyes again and smiled at me. "Lindsey, do you have to go, too?"

"No, I went in my bed." The hissing softened and was finally gone as my mother finished peeing. She picked up her fork and sunk it into the warm pancakes. Hector poured me a cup of coffee and I thanked him. I noticed a small bulge in the front of his trousers, making it obvious he had enjoyed my mother's brazen act.

"I never get tired of that," my mother said, "just going when I need to go. It feels so free. Your father never approved, though. Sometimes I wonder if that's why he cheated on me."

"Don't think that way, Mom," I said. "He was like a lot of other guys, always looking but never satisfied." I knew this to be true since more than a few guys had looked my way and then moved on when something "better" came along.

We finished our breakfast and I went to my room to get dressed for school. While rummaging through my drawers, I heard a soft moaning sound. At first, I thought it was my mom crying, possibly upset by her memory of Dad. I followed the sound back toward the kitchen.

What I saw when I turned the corner made my jaw drop. My mother was bent over the kitchen table, her night gown pulled up and her full ass on display. Hector was behind her, his slacks pulled down just enough to allow his penis to enter her slowly and sensuously. I turned away, not sure how to feel. I wasn't angry or anything. My mother had had a few lovers since my father. I felt a strange mix of embarrassment at having discovered them and intrigue at what I had seen. I sat outside the kitchen door, feeling guilty but still unable to leave as I listened through the door. My mom's gasps and pants continued as they built to obvious cries of near orgasm.

"Oh, I'm going to... Ohhhh!" After this cry I heard loud splashes and it was clear that my mother was peeing. Hector's grunts also grew louder. "It's okay," my mother said, and from Hector's satisfying groans I could tell that she must have let him stay inside of her as she continued to pee and he obviously ejaculated.

I stood there, not sure if I should cry or throw up or... what? I knew I felt a familiar and pleasant wave of lust burning inside of me. I wanted to watch. I wanted to hear. I think a small and dangerous part of me might have even participated. Unable to resist any longer, I reached my finger between my panties and gasped at how easily it slipped into my already wet vagina. I rubbed gently at first, but it didn't take long for a powerful orgasm to overtake me and I bit my lip to keep from screaming. As I orgasmed, I felt my morning coffee creeping up and I didn't stop it. I moaned as a strong flow of pee sprayed through my panties and my fingertips. I finally couldn't stifle a scream as I climaxed again.

I have so many other stories I could share, but right now I need to go. I just peed in my computer seat while writing this and I feel a more pressing urge. Until another time.

Lindsey

• Like 4
  • 8 months later...