Picnic Pee (fictional)

Me and my friend, Cameron, both of us 32, decided we were going to go into the brook and have a picnic. I'd always had a secret thing for him, but I tried to brush it off over time. When we got there, everything was great. Except I'd forgotten to pee before I left. The more I thought about it, the harder it became to control myself. Soon enough, we were sat, eating and chatting away. I tried everything to take my mind off how badly I had to pee.

"Are you alright?" Cameron asked me, looking concerned. He must have noticed me bobbing around.

"Yeah, I just need to go to the bathroom really bad."

"Go then!" He said, giggling.

"What here?" I glanced around, There was nobody here other than us. We'd always liked to hide in the little cubbyholes where it was private.

"Yeah, where else?" He said, smiling.

"But.."

"Come on, I'll do it with you." He chuckled.

I was nervous, but I still let him help me up and find a spot. I found a patch of wood chippings around the corner from our picnic. With no warning, Cameron pulled out his penis. and started directing it towards the ground. He looked back at me, standing behind watching. "Go on then." He smiled. I should have felt awkward, but I'd peed in front of him before, being so close. But never like this. So I walked round to the front of where Cameron was standing and pulled off my tights. My knickers followed, and soon enough, I found myself squatting on a mound of wood chipping, half naked.

Cameron removed the jeans he was wearing with no shame and stood before me, his penis rock hard, pointing towards the sky. He threw down his shirt as I removed the rest of my clothing, my bra flung and hanging from a branch of a tree. He smiled down at me, now sitting directly on the wood chippings, legs spread, pointing towards Cameron's bare body. Just as I'd prepared myself, he interrupted.

"Wait." He smiled. he walked back around the corner, returning with two large bottles of water. He tossed one toward me, and started guzzling down the other. Two litres disappeared in minutes, both of us already squirming, trying to hold it all in. He clearly had needed to go as badly as me, and thought it would be more fun with the extra liquid in our system.

Half an hour later of naked writhing, I screamed.

"I have to go NOW." I laughed, erupting in laughter.

"Thank God, me too." He looked toward me deeply, his penis still steady and sky bound. "Ready?"

"Oh yes." I grinned back.

He went first, slowly controlling the golden stream, pleasure making his face contort, He edged towards me, still only with a thin line or urine flowing up in the direction of his solid boner and trickling back down. The closer he got towards me, I began feeling the splash of his pee hitting the floor and bouncing back at me. Suddenly, I felt the warmth hit me, against my leg. The smell was strong and captivating. I began rolling around in the ever growing stream of pee. He suddenly jerked and it came gushing down onto me, making me squeal in pleasure. I couldn't hold it much longer, I grabbed one empty bottle from the side and positioned it on my vagina. Cameron slowed down and sprayed me in spurts. I pushed and released all of the stored pee. The bottle began filling higher and higher to the point where I was scaed it was going to overflow. Eventually, my stream slowed and I removed the bottle. It was warm even on the outside of the bottle and was strong and golden coloured. I moved it about in the bottle, laughing. Cameron finished peeing, shook his penis and took the bottle from me. He poured it slowly onto his penis, still erect, and began pleasuring himself. We sat for hours, continuously drinking, peeing and pleasuring. The best day of my life.

• Like 1