Pissing on my deck

On 4/10/2023 at 12:00 AM, ndemarino said:

I’m home alone most days and I love to piss on my backyard pool deck when no one is home. I usually drink a full few water bottles first to make sure i’m good and desperate and I like to have on leggings cause they’re the easiest to pull down. My backyard is full sight of at least 4 neighbors, so this makes it even more naughty and exciting to me. 

After a while of squirming and bending over to hold it for fun I head out onto my deck. I look around for a minute to make sure none of my neighbors are outside and then I sit down on the steps between the two levels of the wooden deck. I rock back and fourth for a little while longer and clench my thighs together to hold for just another minute.

When I can’t hold it anymore I slide my leggings and my panties down to my knees and release a gushing hot stream cascading down the stairs and soaking into the wood. The stream arcs in and out as it sprays across each step. When it finally stops I let my pussy dry in the wind for a minute and then pull my pants back over my ass and head back inside.

I love not having to clean it up and possibly being in view of so many neighbors that could be watching me piss everywhere. 

Extremely sexy situation... 💜