Peeing in my trash can while drunk

1 minute ago, Jar351 said:

@bigpeegirl69 i am obsessed with peeing in containers other than a toliet.  I usually pee in a medicine bottle or a drinking cup(obviously i will not drink in it.  I love turning a glass of wine into my piss

I love it so much that I am thinking of buying a female urinal container from Amazon or something so I can pee in my room easier! Anyone want to buy it for me? Lol

• Cheeky 1

No, I was kinda just joking around. But if I did use one of those urinals, I would probably use a stand-up device like a SheWee (I need to order one of those too), or I’d just use my fingers like I do in the shower sometimes. Also, I once squatted over a urinal and peed into it because the toilet was broken, so maybe I could do that.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

I mean it seems like you enjoy the outdoors so i'd definaltely get a shewee?  is it hard to pee in a cup iin your room?  I found it was easy to do but then again i'm a guy lol

1 minute ago, Jar351 said:

I mean it seems like you enjoy the outdoors so i'd definaltely get a shewee?  is it hard to pee in a cup iin your room?  I found it was easy to do but then again i'm a guy lol

Not really, it’s just not always convenient. Peeing into a cup is kinda loud, and as I said my walls are thin and I wouldn’t want my roommates to hear. It was easier to pee into my trash can because it was full of trash already, which helps absorb both my piss and the sound it makes. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

One trick i want to try soon is to pee on my dirty clothes before i throw them in the laundry.  I already pee in my used workout clothes

Hot! We have a shared laundry room with our whole building and another building, so sadly I can’t do this

Just now, bigpeegirl69 said:

Hot! We have a shared laundry room with our whole building and another building, so sadly I can’t do this

i mean not peeing in the laundry machine lol but peeing onto of your laundry before  putting it in the washing machine

3 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

do you have your own trash can or use your suites?  has anyone caught you yet in the act?

I use the suite’s trash can lol. No one that I know of has caught me in the act, however I don’t know for sure about yesterday, since I was drunk

1 minute ago, bigpeegirl69 said:

It’s 7am, so I just cleaned up our apartment a bit and took out my trash. Idk if you can see it, but the line is where all the piss is! This bag was absolutely filled with piss. I’m lucky it didn’t explode all over me, that would not have been fun to clean up. Thank god for Hefty Ultra Strong trash bags! It was even scented to cover up the smell of my piss. It’s pretty early, so I don’t think anyone noticed me taking out the trash. 7A42D4C8-EE37-4726-A72B-F70B34C533B5.thumb.jpeg.a84669536ae7222755734d7e2d539709.jpeg

wow I can't really see it but i imagine that's a lot of pee.!  I hope you drank enough where you didn't notice the smell of your pee

Edited by Jar351
1 minute ago, MonsterKane46 said:

I have an ensuite so I just use the sink.

I used an empty drink bottle a few times many years ago as a delivery driver.... not that easy trying to get your dick inside the small openings at the top so you don't piss in the car... failed at that a few times...

Been sober for over 11 years now but when I was drinking I loved bourbon and coke... those big 8% cans of Woodstock and cola were great. 

Hey I was a delivery driver too! I used to deliver for Postmates, Uber Eats, and Instacart. I never got a chance to piss on the job though. Using the sink is hot tho

Congrats on 11 years of sobriety!

12 hours ago, bigpeegirl69 said:

Context: I am in college. I live in an on-campus housing situation where I share an apartment with three other girls. We each have our own rooms, but we all share a kitchen and living room and I share a bathroom with one other girl. The walls in our apartment are super thin, so I can often hear what my roommates are doing in their rooms. 

Last night, I was drinking with my friends and roommates at my college apartment. I ended up drinking the most out of everyone by far, having 4 glasses of wine, 2 beers, and a few shots. Drinking so much made me have to pee constantly. The first time I had to pee, I excused myself to the bathroom, then when I was in there, I started recording myself pissing. I found it really hot that I was doing that while my roommates and friends were in the other room, having no clue what I was up to.
After a while, I kept having to excuse myself to the bathroom. My drunk self got bored of going to the bathroom so often, and I quickly found it easier to go in my room. In each of our rooms, we have a plastic trash bin that came with the place. Mine happened to be lined with a trash bag and already full of trash to absorb my piss. I would just go in my room, lock the door (I might have forgotten this part once or twice), pull my pants down, sit on the trash can, and piss away. I have a box of tissues nearby, so wiping my vagina was no issue. Then I would just pull my pants up and go back and rejoin my friends without even washing my hands as if nothing just happened. I am worried that my friends heard me peeing in my room, since my trash can is right by my door and our walls are super thin. I also assume they were confused about why I kept going to my room and not the bathroom. However, I was pretty drunk so I didn’t worry about that too much. I found this method of peeing so convenient that I did it three times last night when I was drunk! I am sobering up now, and I have to admit I did do it one more time when I was already sober. It’s so fun, convenient, and hot to me. My trash can must be so full of piss right now! I peed a full bladder into it at least 4 times. Good thing I have a trash bag lining it for easy cleanup. The last time I peed in my trash can, when I was sober, I recorded it as well. Unfortunately, the video turned out dark and hard to see.

If all my friends and roommates were Peefans, I would simply just bring the trash can out to the living room, and we would just use it as a toilet right then and there whenever needed. We had both guys and girls over, so girls would sit on it like I did and guys would just aim their dick at it and piss. I wish this was the case, because it would be infinitely more convenient than having to keep going back to my room!

Anyone else enjoy pissing in a container in their room instead of getting up to go to the bathroom? Also, what is your favorite alcoholic beverage to turn into piss? Mine would have to be beer or jungle juice, lol.

I keep a giant, refillable fountain soft drink cup in my room.  It is 44 ounces (1.3 L) that I used for overnights when I have to pee rather than walk to the toilert.  It is good for 1 or maybe 2 pees.  The sound when I piss hard into it is somewhat loud, but awesome to hear the stream drumming and the cup filling with piss.

My favorite beverage would be a Jack & coke or good craft beer.

• Love 1