Pee on women's feet

hello, I also have an experience to tell about those foot urinating devices for girls, my friend has such a device but she doesn't use it, she prefers to crouch down and pee, I asked if she doesn't pee through that device, she said no she feels safe, I encouraged her to use it, but she told me that that little bag can't cope with the flow and pressure with which she urinates, she tried, but to be able to use it without causing discomfort or leakage, she has to stop the urine jet quite a bit, but she prefers crouching, she can urinate with a fairly strong stream and without stopping urination because that thing she says is not good to urinate strangled, moreover, if she is desperate to urinate, the flow of urine can be stronger than what is usually normal for women that's what she says, now I want to ask the opinion of women who have used or are using such devices, is my friend right in what she said? I actually saw her urinating, she has a pretty strong flow, she prefers crouching, she feels pleasure in urinating like that